Alessandro Michele - Designer, Creative Director of Valentino

so much publicity before his debut, i wish all this talk doesnt end up with the same grandmas closet couture + safari print dressess. We need michele 2.0 and 2024 version pls.

so much publicity before his debut, i wish all this talk doesn't end up with the same grandmas closet couture + safari print dresses. We need michele 2.0 and 2024 version pls.
don't hold your breath you will see....:innocent:

Don't worry the clothes & vibe are same just with a V logo instead of G :-)
That is what I'm afraid of.

Just because Sabato isn't working out at Gucci doesn't mean that Michele didn't need to go.

I'm not sure rehiring him to do Valentino is such a great idea.

That is what I'm afraid of.

Just because Sabato isn't working out at Gucci doesn't mean that Michele didn't need to go.

I'm not sure rehiring him to do Valentino is such a great idea.
I get what you mean, i understood the pictures will be released after women's show (If not leaked before) , but yes it's really hippy chic nerds and borrowing from grand pa and ma closet etc, in a way when Hedi did his Celine first show it was his Saint Laurent with a Celine label in side the clothes same effect , i guess designers want to keep their signature like ToM Ford starting his label its his Gucci style that he continued with.

Maybe next collections will have more of a Valentino twist in the end Hedi went more life style /French idea of sports wear for the modern rich woman /girl for Celine bit closer to the original idea of the brand.

I think the pieces accessories especially on themselves could sell well because there is allot more items and different moods, i think that was the success with his Gucci as well anyone could find something and add to basic wardrobe everyday pieces and its clearly Gucci and now will be clearly Valentino.

The styling is what makes it to close to past was the main comments, i heard from buyers but they bought into the bags as they can be used for woman and the logo branding stuff for more masc /pop shoppers easy target merch all big brands do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suchitha
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->