F/W 2024.25 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

Versace by Mert, he was with Donatella in LA (?).

Doutzen was in NY, I think it was for some campaign.

Versace by Mert, he was with Donatella in LA (?).

Doutzen was in NY, I think it was for some campaign.

Mert Alas also uploaded a photograph of Gisele wearing Versace to the 1999 Met Gala on his Instagram story, prior to posting him and Donatella. I'm sat here with everything crossed that Gisele's going to do the Versace campaign for Fall 2024...

Mert Alas also uploaded a photograph of Gisele wearing Versace to the 1999 Met Gala on his Instagram story, prior to posting him and Donatella. I'm sat here with everything crossed that Gisele's going to do the Versace campaign for Fall 2024.

I neeeed this to happen!

Let's make this a blind item because it was shot very recently, but sources are reliable...

For its FW24 campaign, this Italian luxury brand shot this actor (with an extensive handbag collection) in the US. Said actor will be announced as brand ambassador. Shot by an American photographer, who shot the brand's SS24 campaign.

Mert Alas also uploaded a photograph of Gisele wearing Versace to the 1999 Met Gala on his Instagram story, prior to posting him and Donatella. I'm sat here with everything crossed that Gisele's going to do the Versace campaign for Fall 2024...
I feel like she's too good for Versace

Let's make this a blind item because it was shot very recently, but sources are reliable...

For its FW24 campaign, this Italian luxury brand shot this actor (with an extensive handbag collection) in the US. Said actor will be announced as brand ambassador. Shot by an American photographer, who shot the brand's SS24 campaign.
Jacob Elordi maybe? bottega?

There's a new D&G makeup campaign with Irina, Jerry Hall and other models that I couldn't identify, judging by the style it looks like M&M or Steven Klein.

Still sat waiting patiently for this to drop! :heart:

Jacob Elordi x Bottega?

Speaking of Elordi, what ever happened to the Chanel campaign he did with Margot Robbie?

In addition to digital, I just hope there is an actual print ad campaign for fall. The spring 2024 ad campaign with Schiffer was so great and never made it to print.

In addition to digital, I just hope there is an actual print ad campaign for fall. The spring 2024 ad campaign with Schiffer was so great and never made it to print.

Not that I buy/read a whole multitude of fashion magazines nowadays, but I never even noticed the Versace campaign with Claudia Schiffer never made it to print! What's up with that? Come to think of it, I don't even recall seeing the Fall 2023 campaign in print.

Not that I buy/read a whole multitude of fashion magazines nowadays, but I never even noticed the Versace campaign with Claudia Schiffer never made it to print! What's up with that? Come to think of it, I don't even recall seeing the Fall 2023 campaign in print.
The reason you maybe don't recall seeing the Fall 2023 Versace ad campaign is because it wasn't all that memorable. Basically black and white studio photographs of models in black clothing with a pink logo. I did love the Avedon reference in the group shots. However, the spring 2024 ad campaign with Schiffer/Loli/Mona never made it past digital. I knew that something was up once the March issues arrived and they were missing. I simply loved the Schiffer ads. She looked stunning. All I have is digital photos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzaqk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->