Tiffany Alana Skirts

No they dont make your hips look big at all. I'm a size 8 and EVERYONE compliments me on mine. They ones that JLo wears with the sparkle are a little smaller than the rest. Ask them at shopintuition.com. They will tell you.

yeah! these skirts are soooo cute. but kinda expensive. my friend got one for only $40!!!
i'm soo jealous! but it's cute.... :wink:

me too, debating if I should get one... since I did not like the way the skirt looked on me I wonder if I will like the top....

I think they're way fab. :wink:

However, I'm shorter...5'4...so I don't think they'd compliment my legs very well. Shoot. :doh:

Hey everyone, don't despair! Haven't you cyber savvy ladies checked ebay for your beloved fashion finds?? My girlfirend just picked up one of those striped jLo skirts and a cute vintage gold charm for her charm necklace...all on ebay! I'm a little skeptical about buying some things unseen but if you know what you want and the price is right some times you just have to go for it!

FYI and for those who are in LONDON:

check out -2 in TOPSHOP. there is pleanty of those skirts there :wink:

oh my god! from ebay????
that's where my friend got her's too!
(maybe it's from that same seller!)
i didn't buy THE J.LO skirt, but I bought an ella moss
top from that seller.

i've been on the ebay kick lately!
it's soooo addicting.
do you gals know any good sellers?????

Ebay? Addicting?? Absolutely! It has the same effect on me as opening a bag of potato chips...there is just no stopping! Please spill the beans on your favorite sellers. If you want to check out someone who is doing the whole deconstructed reconstructed 80's vintage thing then check out ms_tickle and the underscore is critical. She is so creative with the stuff she puts up there. There is also a great vintage seller called retrofit! with the ! and they have cool stuff for good prices. All this writing about has me needing a new "search" fix...catch ya ladies later!

You can only get them on tiffany Alana.com now I really like the rainbow skirt they have it came in a maxi and a mini it was super cute though they have a few pics of Paris Hilton in it she has the mini one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->