Avril Lavigne - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
22-11-2010
backstage pass

Avril Lavigne
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Last edited by MulletProof; 22-11-2010 at 05:00 PM.
22-11-2010
lady of the flowers

Avril Lavigne - 2010 American Music Awards November 21, 2010 - tlfan.to.

22-11-2010
fashion insider

not impressive at all, but her red carpet fashion has never been amazing lol.

25-11-2010

Hah, she wears different color in each nails, love it. Not crazy about dots but idea is nice.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner out shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose Ave in West Hollywood, CA. - December 7, 2010

zimbio

08-12-2010

Quote:
NEW ALBUM, GOODBYE LULLABY, TO BE RELEASED BY RCA 3/8/2011

First Single, "What the Hell," Set For Worldwide Debut on Annual New Year’s Eve Special

Two years in the making, singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne's fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby, will be released by RCA Records on March 8, 2011. Lavigne will debut the first single "What the Hell" on New Year's Eve during "Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve."

Lavigne worked with longtime collaborators Deryck Whibley, Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker, as well as songwriter/producer Max Martin. Lavigne continues to share her personal experiences through her writing and music, and Goodbye Lullaby is a further evolution of this, propelled by a more raw and organic sound.

Among its upbeat tracks are "What the Hell," an unabashed embrace of fun and freedom, and "Stop Standing There," fueled by an early-‘50s girl-group feel. The album runs the gamut of emotions: Lavigne expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in the rocker "Smile," explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push," shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here," and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye."

Outside the recording studio, Lavigne is a successful entrepreneur who continues to design and direct her lifestyle apparel brand, Abbey Dawn, which has expanded its worldwide footprint and will be shipping to 50+ countries beginning this month. Along with her popular fragrance Black Star, she recently introduced Forbidden Rose and is launching a third fragrance in 2011. This September, Lavigne's past charitable work also inspired her to create The Avril Lavigne Foundation. The Foundation works in partnership with leading charitable organizations to design and deliver programs, raise awareness, and mobilize support for children and youth living with serious illnesses or disabilities.

Avril Lavigne has made an indelible mark on the music community, selling more than 30 million albums worldwide, earning eight Grammy nominations and seven Canadian Juno Awards. She burst onto the music scene in 2002 with the critically acclaimed Let Go, featuring the smash singles "Sk8r Boi" and "Complicated." Her 2004 release, Under My Skin, debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts, as did her third album, The Best Damn Thing, which produced the irrepressible #1 single "Girlfriend" and logged more than 130 million views on YouTube! Lavigne also wrote the song "Alice" for Tim Burton's critically acclaimed Disney Film Alice in Wonderland
avrillavigne.com

Can't wait

lady of the flowers

Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner do some last-minute Christmas shopping in Kingston, Ontario - December 19, 2010 (tlfan.to).

30-12-2010
lady of the flowers

Avril Lavigne at LAX Airport 27.12.2010 (celebrity-paradise).

01-01-2011

New song What the hell

You can download song from her facebook page here.

trendsetter

I love her new song !! It's so catchy ! What a perfect year to start the new year !!
I watched her performance and I have to say that "WTH" could be applied to her dress ! It was a bad choice

lady of the flowers

Avril Lavigne 2011-01-16 - at Los Angeles International Airport (celebrity-paradise).

11-02-2011
V.I.P.

Avril Lavigne sighting in Paris, France - February 10, 2011

Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner leaving their hotel in Paris - February 8, 2011

Avril Lavigne - Rocks the annual French music awards 'Victoires de la Musique' in Lille February 9, 2011

tlfan

12-02-2011
backstage pass

Is her new b/f a musician as well?
She looks ok But her hair is like a rainbow... And I don't like the glasses, but the model like this is in fashion, so...

Last edited by Alixna; 12-02-2011 at 01:19 PM.
12-02-2011
trendsetter

I can't believe she performed in Lille, my hometow, the year I'm in the US !! I am so pissed ! I would have definitely tried to take pictures of her !

Alixna, her bf is not a musician, he's a socialite.

I hate Avril's hair too, I already hated the pink and now she has a green streak ?? WTH

I love her Vanity Fair Italy shoot ! Reminds me of her Harper's Bazaar shoot ! The hair was kinda similar

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
avril, lavigne