How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-02-2013
V.I.P.

^There's only one show in NY (in BK) and it's going to be impossible to get tickets but I want to go so badly.

List of dates:
http://www.beyonce.com/tour-dates

03-02-2013
fashion icon

^Yep I saw that, I don't think I'd aim to get tickets for that concert anyways, like you said it would be impossible to get tickets for. But I live close enough to Canada so I might try for one of those dates (or perhaps Boston or CT). Also, forgot to mention I thought that Beyonce was fabulous during the halftime show and I loved the little Destiny's Child reunion!

Last edited by YoninahAliza; 03-02-2013 at 11:21 PM.
04-02-2013
V.I.P.

web.stagram @baddiebey

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

HQs

iam.beyonce.com

04-02-2013
fashion insider

I have to get tickets to her show at the 02! Her performance at halftime was out of this world.
Posted via Mobile Device

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

loved her performance. and LOVED her costume. on the news this morning they said it was designed by Rubin Singer.
she looked like a super hero, it was so sexy!!

04-02-2013
trendsetter

The orange dress in #8 looks nice on her...i hate the white dress in #9 (looks cheap).

04-02-2013
old-fashioned

I'm very far from being a fan of her music, although I think she has great voice and she can dance like no other, but god what was that at the Super Bowl? She killed it. I won't even compare it to Madonna's halftime show because it's just not fair. Her stage presence is amazing. And about the Destiny's Child reunion, well, it couldn't have been more irrelevant, poor Michelle looked like me dancing Single Ladies, but at least it didn't ruin the whole thing. I'm watching it for the fourth time already, just wishing I could dance like her.

04-02-2013
fashion insider

Do you know what else I loved about it? The fact that every single person on that stage was a woman. Not only does she sing about the strength of women, she shows it.

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

gotceleb.com

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

gotceleb.com

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

gotceleb.com

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

she absolutely 100% BROUGHT THE ROOF DOWN. seriously, that halftime performance was up there with Michael Jackson's. one of the best ever.

she is so completely at the top of her game, i honestly think she's without peer at this point. there's nobody out there in her generation of stars that could put on that same show with the same insane talent and flawlessness.

what i love about Beyonce is that her ambition and drive and discipline are so completely apparent. she is FIGHTING to be the best performer in the world right now. she is FIGHTING for "Legendary" status. she WANTS it more than anything and she's working her *** off to get it.

mad mad respect.

04-02-2013
fashion icon

Looked like a great show! She looks great overall.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
she absolutely 100% BROUGHT THE ROOF DOWN. seriously, that halftime performance was up there with Michael Jackson's. one of the best ever.

she is so completely at the top of her game, i honestly think she's without peer at this point. there's nobody out there in her generation of stars that could put on that same show with the same insane talent and flawlessness.

what i love about Beyonce is that her ambition and drive and discipline are so completely apparent. she is FIGHTING to be the best performer in the world right now. she is FIGHTING for "Legendary" status. she WANTS it more than anything and she's working her *** off to get it.

mad mad respect.

I completely agree with this, her drive is incredible and you can tell she still has grand ambitions even after achieving so much.

I loved her set, Crazy in Love and Baby Boy were highlights for me, glad she's going on tour, I definitely want to catch her live. I kind of wish she would have debuted her new single though, it would have been great promo for it and her new album which should be just around the corner.

Last edited by CommanderTMugler; 04-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beyonce, knowles