How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-03-2013
V.I.P.

I don't like it either. she had all this talk on her documentary about bringing back R&B and then releases this? Bow Down sounds like a song that Nicki Minaj should have done. I had higher hopes

19-03-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i dont like the new single either. its very "mean girl"
I know exactly what you mean

fashion insider

I guess I'm alone in liking the song, Its one of those songs you listen to for power, sometimes you want to be Top Dog and all the bitches around you to Bow Down.:p

I't will do good in the clubs, I will have no problems calling random ppl bitches on the dance floor

19-03-2013
V.I.P.

^i get why it was made, but it's not Beyonce at all and never will be. What does she have to prove? we all know whether we like her or not she is the queen of her genre right now. she never has ever needed to prove anything or at least she claims to be that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastical View Post
I don't like it either. she had all this talk on her documentary about bringing back R&B and then releases this? Bow Down sounds like a song that Nicki Minaj should have done. I had higher hopes
I tweeted when i first heard it that it sounds like a Keri Hilson song

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 19-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.
19-03-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
I tweeted when i first heard it that it sounds like a Keri Hilson song

19-03-2013
fashion elite

I'll wait patiently for the actual 1st single, this is nice promo for her.

20-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i dont like the new single either. its very "mean girl"
Definitely. I am 100% with Keisha Cole on that one, when I heard my first thought was: what a mess.. Musically, PR-ly everything.. And then I thought: would a man have gotten such publicity for basically affirming is power/putting himself above others?

Don't know.. She is good, talented, hardworking.. No problem with her saying it but.. Bow down.. Really?
Posted via Mobile Device

20-03-2013
fashion icon

Some Serbian press - March 2013 issues: Cosmopolitan, Joy, The Best Shop

(facebook/cosmopolitanrs facebook/joysite facebook/best shop)

20-03-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Love the new shape ed

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlinden View Post
I guess I'm alone in liking the song, Its one of those songs you listen to for power, sometimes you want to be Top Dog and all the bitches around you to Bow Down.:p

I't will do good in the clubs, I will have no problems calling random ppl bitches on the dance floor
I like it too and I think shes telling the haters(aka Keisha Cole and co.) to bow down. I can't wait for it in the clubs, sometimes its nice for an artiste not to be a 1 sided bore.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin View Post
shes telling the haters(aka Keisha Cole and co.) to bow down
I also do not like the song, am I hater too? This word starts to annoy me.

I am full of respect that Keysha dared to write what she thinks about the song.

21-03-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasiaPL View Post
I also do not like the song, am I hater too? This word starts to annoy me.

I am full of respect that Keysha dared to write what she thinks about the song.
am not talking about people that don't like the song, just check any Beyonce post on any entertainment or gossip site and you'll get the type of people am talking about. She brings out the crazy in people from both sides both fans and haters.

Here is her HM ad
picture
dailymail.com

fashion elite

H&M Press Release

Quote:
Beyoncé in H&M Summer Collection

H&M is proud to announce a new partnership for its summer campaign with global superstar Beyoncé. The entertainer, who kicks off her sold out Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on April 15, will appear in television and print ads featuring pieces from the H&M summer collection. The print and outdoor billboards introduce "Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter in H&M”, the idea that all women can be all things: strong, vulnerable, sensual, maternal, fun, flirtatious. The clothing will be available beginning May in H&M stores worldwide and online.

“I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements – fire, water, earth and wind. It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial,” says Beyoncé.

“H&M’s summer campaign starring Beyoncé is an epic fantasy, with glamour, drama and also a sense of paradise. It was amazing to watch her on the shoot make it all look effortless – a quality that makes her such an icon for women around the world. The campaign is the essence of Beyoncé, and also the essence of H&M this summer,” says Donald Schneider, Creative Director, H&M.

“In the campaign Beyoncé is wearing the key pieces from H&M you need for life in the sun this summer,” says Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design, H&M. “There’s the perfect bodycon dress, as well as a flowing sun dress that makes a real statement. And of course there are the bikinis, especially the fringed bikini. What makes these pieces even more special is that Beyoncé herself had input into the design, and they are full of her own personal style.”

The summer campaign features swimwear and beachwear pieces as well as a tie-dye bikini from this summer’s H&M for Water collection. 25% of sales from the H&M for Water collection will be donated to H&M for WaterAid. Since 2002, H&M’s initiative with WaterAid has raised £2,650,000.

The campaign images were shot in Nassau in the Bahamas by photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, while the commercial was directed by Jonas Åkerlund. The commercial highlights the opposing nature of the four basic elements and will be available to view online in its entirety, with edited versions for TV. The commercial also features a new song from Beyoncé, Standing On The Sun, which will be available worldwide online and hm.com beginning May.

21-03-2013
V.I.P.

Not classy B, snap back!

21-03-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
H&M Press Release

cant wait to see the TV ads i loved her Armani diamonds tv ad

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beyonce, knowles