How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-12-2012
V.I.P.

super cool outfit, love that hair style, stunner Prada sunnies.

25-12-2012
trendsetter

she's so cool! she can pull off any outfit

29-12-2012
V.I.P.

Beyonce "Pulse NYC" Fragrance

fabfashionfix.com

30-12-2012
V.I.P.

web.stagram @baddiebey

30-12-2012
V.I.P.

iam.beyonce.com

Last edited by MartiniKiss; 30-12-2012 at 03:46 AM.

30-12-2012
V.I.P.

What's her angle with posting these personal/outfit posts?

30-12-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

^she recently joined instagram and is probably excited to be on. The NY ad is nice though he rlegs look dark in the ad

30-12-2012
V.I.P.

I really like her hair in the pictures with the leather hammer pants.

31-12-2012
front row

I find these instagram pictures kind of embarrassing. She's probably trying to shed her 'nice but boring girl' image but all these silly poses and 'rockstar' expressions are making her look like she's trying too hard. She should just be herself, the talent and good looks are enough, leave the 'edgy' routine to Rihanna I say.

31-12-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojou View Post
I find these instagram pictures kind of embarrassing. She's probably trying to shed her 'nice but boring girl' image but all these silly poses and 'rockstar' expressions are making her look like she's trying too hard. She should just be herself, the talent and good looks are enough, leave the 'edgy' routine to Rihanna I say.
I agree with this 100%

I'm not a fan of these "posed" instagram pictures to be honest.First of all,because it's not the purpose of Instagram.
It also looks very forced and unnatural.

31-12-2012
V.I.P.

so gorgeous

31-12-2012
tfs star

What is the purpose of Instagram then? I swear ya'll will judge everything that she does.

The purpose of Instagram is to share WHATEVER you want to share. So she is sharing that, so just deal with it.

How is it forced? and unnatural? Never seen people pose for pictures before? Smh....

If anything, ya'll are seeing the real her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojou View Post
Nice but boring girl image? Wtfish? You are trying too much. Seriously.

Which one is the pic with 'rockstar' expression? The one above where she wore the black hat? If so, then you should go to her Intsa, it says #mj.

People should really lay of her, she is a person, like us, lord knows how many times I've done 'rockstar' expression, or posed for the camera. Its for fun.

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is. And to those who doesn't know her well or don't even follow her have no right to judge weather what she is doing is 'forced' or 'unnatural'.

So point is, let her be her. She is a grown women, she knows who she is, she have found herself. SO yeah. Peace.

31-12-2012
fashion elite

Oh please stop.

How do you know who's following her and who's not ?
I consider myself a huge Beyonce fan.I've seen her in concert multiple times.
I think she's an incredible artist.
But for God's sake .... is it possible to be critical without being called a "hater".Who here is judging her ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is.
Ooooh ok ... sorry then

There's really no need to,write half of an essay and be on the defensive over something so small.What a waste of energy and time.

01-01-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
How is it forced? and unnatural? Never seen people pose for pictures before? Smh....

If anything, ya'll are seeing the real her.

Nice but boring girl image? Wtfish? You are trying too much. Seriously.

Which one is the pic with 'rockstar' expression? The one above where she wore the black hat? If so, then you should go to her Intsa, it says #mj.

People should really lay of her, she is a person, like us, lord knows how many times I've done 'rockstar' expression, or posed for the camera. Its for fun.

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is. And to those who doesn't know her well or don't even follow her have no right to judge weather what she is doing is 'forced' or 'unnatural'.

So point is, let her be her. She is a grown women, she knows who she is, she have found herself. SO yeah. Peace.

I'm trying too much? You're the one who is attacking someone for having an opinion that you don't like. This isn't a fan forum, and all aspects of style are open to criticism. As for the 'she is a grown woman, she is a person, let her be, don't judge' stance, well this is true for every celebrity and in fact all people, so we'll just stop talking about celebrities altogether then right? Or are we only allowed to praise them? That's called worship.

Forced and unnatural is when someone is trying too hard to be something they are not. Everyone understands what this means and implies. The 'rockstar' expression I was referring to was the picture of her on her knees holding her crotch with one hand and the other hand pointed in the air (it reminded me of Rihanna's kind of posing from her 'Rockstar' phase), her face is making that 'rockstar' expression, again, everyone knows what this means. She has posted these pictures publicly, therefore people are entitled to make of them what they will. I think she looks like she's trying to be 'edgy' and it doesn't mesh.

And saying 'peace' at the end of your rant doesn't make you peaceful.

01-01-2013
V.I.P.

I do agree that some of it seems so forced, but because so much of her life she has kept soooo personal I really do appreciate her tumblr and Instagram b/c it gives you a rare glimpse inside her world.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, beyonce, january, knowles