How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-01-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

I dont think any of it is forced, she has always been 'fabulous' since her destiny's child days the weaves were always wild, the make up was crazy the outfits short and shiny. How do we say that someone is fake or forced because of pictures they post on their instagram..i dont think she is being Rihanna edgy..Rihana is always nude or smoking something or doing something freaky with Chris Brown on her accounts

02-01-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
What is the purpose of Instagram then? I swear ya'll will judge everything that she does.

The purpose of Instagram is to share WHATEVER you want to share. So she is sharing that, so just deal with it.

How is it forced? and unnatural? Never seen people pose for pictures before? Smh....

If anything, ya'll are seeing the real her.

Nice but boring girl image? Wtfish? You are trying too much. Seriously.

Which one is the pic with 'rockstar' expression? The one above where she wore the black hat? If so, then you should go to her Intsa, it says #mj.

People should really lay of her, she is a person, like us, lord knows how many times I've done 'rockstar' expression, or posed for the camera. Its for fun.

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is. And to those who doesn't know her well or don't even follow her have no right to judge weather what she is doing is 'forced' or 'unnatural'.

So point is, let her be her. She is a grown women, she knows who she is, she have found herself. SO yeah. Peace.
agreed, i think 'she's fake' is the most overplayed expression online

05-01-2013
backstage pass

I find the instagram images to appear very contrived, I enjoy looking at the outfits but there is nothing natural/candid about the photos she posts.

05-01-2013
fashion elite

I wouldn't say the instagram photos are "contrived", the poses might be a bit iffy but the girl is having fun with fashion. It's nice to see her outfits when she's going into her office and is not out and about photographed by the paps.

It's better to have her post the pic than say call the paps to do it. Either way, she has some really interesting pieces in her closet, I wish a magazine would be able to get an exclusive of it but knowing how private she is I doubt it.

09-01-2013
windowshopping

GQ magazine

dailymail.co.uk

09-01-2013
fashion elite

^ Yes Lord

People are going crazy on Facebook and Twitter and saying how unclassy it is of Beyonce to do a cover like this one .... people need to have several seats.
It's not like her entire career is build around an overly and unnecessary "sexy image".

09-01-2013
fashion elite

She looks HOT! It's nice to see Beyonce on "sexy" mode again, it's been a awhile and she's pretty darn good at it, those killer curves!

Here's a better show with a less inclined angle

(thebeyhive)

09-01-2013
fashion elite

Actual cover

GQ.com

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

justjared.com

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

celebrity-gossip.net

10-01-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

love the ed too especially the last and 2nd last pics...sexy beyonce is back which means shes now coming in for the commercial performance aka early 2000s beyonce

10-01-2013
fashion insider

I usually hate it when Terry shoots women for GQ but Beyonce seems so in control that I actually love the ed.

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

Tacky and tasteless!

10-01-2013
backstage pass

Shame, shame shame! This photoshoot reeks of Rihanna and Terry Richardson!
I wonder if Beyonce would proudly show these pictures to Michelle Obama. She's her idol after all...or so she says...

10-01-2013
fashion elite

^Beyonce will make sure Michelle receives a copy of the issue on January 21st when she sees her and performs the National Anthem at inauguration ceremony.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, beyonce, january, knowles