How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-08-2011
fashion elite

her body is amazing right now!
Guys, who knows that Brit would come back the body of Britney Spears! Wow 0-0

01-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
i wonder if they will wait till I wanna Go reaches number 1 before they decide to release her next single.

Hopefully it's Up N' Down and not Big Fat Bass. I would like to see How I Roll or Trip to your Heart but I have a feeling those won't do that well on the radio. They might push Big Fat Bass because it has Will.I.Am in it (ugh) but since she listened to her fans the first time (I wanna Go) she might do the same the second time. *Crosses fingers for Up N' Down*
I would be shocked (though pleased) if IWG reaches #1. I think everyone would be more than happy at this point if it's able to reach Top 5, but even Top 10 would be a good result for Brit considering her last couple of third singles.

As for next single, there's been some rumbling about Inside Out being the next release. Dr Luke said as far as he knows BFB is not being discussed as a possibility (right now). He also posted a tweet asking people to pick between Inside Out, Criminal and (Drop Dead) Beautiful.

I hope it's Inside Out. Or Criminal. I would also really like to see He About To Lose Me as a single. It's not on the regular edition of the album and she doesn't perform it on tour, but I really love the song and think it would do really well.

01-08-2011
fashion icon

Thanks everyone for posting! Loved the gif and all of the facial expressions. She looks great!

01-08-2011
trendsetter

up n down & he about to lose me would be huge.....she is missing a trick releasing them!!!

She could....nicki minaj released superbass....

02-08-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
I would be shocked (though pleased) if IWG reaches #1. I think everyone would be more than happy at this point if it's able to reach Top 5, but even Top 10 would be a good result for Brit considering her last couple of third singles.

As for next single, there's been some rumbling about Inside Out being the next release. Dr Luke said as far as he knows BFB is not being discussed as a possibility (right now). He also posted a tweet asking people to pick between Inside Out, Criminal and (Drop Dead) Beautiful.

I hope it's Inside Out. Or Criminal. I would also really like to see He About To Lose Me as a single. It's not on the regular edition of the album and she doesn't perform it on tour, but I really love the song and think it would do really well.
Well I'm hoping I wanna go can get to at LEAST Top 3. It's such a good summer jam.

I am really warming up to Inside Out for a single but I think it's too slow for radio. Has Britney ever released a mid-tempo song as a single? I can easily see Drop Dead Beautiful as a single just because it could easily be a dance hit/club song but my overall satisfaction with the song is okay.. not great.

I would be thrilled for Up N' Down. I feel like How I Roll would have been a quirky summer song as well but we are already in August and I doubt they would tap it to be the next Summer Hit! lol.

Still crossing fingers for Trip to your Heart. I could seriously listen to that song on repeat

05-08-2011
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Days after showing off her "Femme Fatale" side, Britney Spears keeps it casual for a Wednesday outing with boyfriend Jason Trawick in Long Island, N.Y.

People

05-08-2011
V.I.P.

So it appears the next single is Drop Dead Beautiful. :/

05-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ugh....

05-08-2011
tfs star

oh it's already been decided? I think it will do well on the radio and charts.

I'm more curious about the music video (if they are going to do one) lol

06-08-2011
V.I.P.

There's a poll on her facebook page asking what the next single should be. Choices are Criminal, Drop Dead Beautiful and Inside Out. Inside Out just pulled ahead of DDB, but Criminal is winning by a large margin.
http://www.facebook.com/britneyspears?sk=wall

I voted for Inside Out. As much as I love Criminal, I just don't know of its potential as a single.

09-08-2011
Free Spirit | Wild Heart

i don't have a Facebook so i'm assuming i can't vote. i loveeee Inside Out and then Criminal as well but both songs aren't fast paced compared what's popular atm. i feel like i'm supposed to have glow sticks in hand and a candy necklace when i listen to the radio...

09-08-2011
tfs star

whoa... whoa... WHOA

new choreography in Slave 4 U performed in Boston last night

AMAZING! She looks AMAZING!

her hair is very VMA circa 1999

ps. has anyone noticed that I Wanna Go is now right after Slave 4 U in the Femme Fatale Tour? When she came to Texas, I wanna Go was after Burning Up! I wonder if she's changing around things for South America and Europe!

09-08-2011
V.I.P.

I love it, britney looks amazing

09-08-2011
backstage pass

Yesterday, the pre-sale for the tickets for her first concert in Argentina was sold out in 35 minutes! People were desperate to get a ticket, luckily I got two, I can't wait to see her!

09-08-2011
tfs star

wooo Tacita congrats on getting tickets! You're gonna love the show!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, britney, march, november, spears