How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-12-2011
tfs star

As MyNameIs already mentioned, seems like Jason is good for her, eventough we can`t know for sure.. (oh well, even they can`t, love is complicated, lol). Obviously he has been good support for her and she has come a long way by these few years. And that video above was so adorable, I feel like Britney is always genuinely Britney, in good and in bad

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

Britney Spears jets out of JFK airport with fiance Jason Trawick in New York City on Friday (December 30).The 30-year-old newly engaged entertainer carried a kiwi strawberry Snapple bottle. “I had a wonderful Christmas I can’t wait for the New Year,” Britney tweeted. “Love u all! Xxoo.”

justjared

Hello is Britney wearing Rick Owens - love it.

30-12-2011
backstage pass

^She looks really good there

30-12-2011
old-fashioned

Love the jacket! What is most surprising is that she didn't completely ruined it with the rest of the outfit.
I do love her tackiness and blatant disregard for fashion though.

30-12-2011
fashion icon

I agree!

01-01-2012
tfs star

yay, a nice outfit! and her shoe choice is also good for once!

02-01-2012
tfs star

2:46 to the end

I never saw the Onyx Hotel Tour in person but I seriously wish I did.

She's just so amazing.

ps. Did she ever wear any full body suits on the FF tour? Her sneak peak vid on the costumes showed that they had one made for her but I don't know if she ever wore it.

02-01-2012
old-fashioned

No
That was the main reason why I searched her performances in so many cities, that damn full body suit! It was so Britney. One of my main disappointments with the FF tour.

The Onyx Hotel Tour was amazing, I wish I had seen it in person too. Actually I also wish I had seen the House of Blues tour and Circus - much more than Femme Fatale.

04-01-2012
backstage pass

^ No doubt that she was an entirely different performer back then. A lot more snap and fierceness to her dance moves.

That last outfit is not that bad! Love the jacket. She ruined the whole look with the sweater though...

04-01-2012
tfs star

like *ana* said I wish I saw the circus tour. I am glad I saw FF tour just because it could easily be her last big production tour and who knows what we are going to get in the future (dancing wise). I'm just sad I missed all those blackout songs in the Circus tour.

Nico Cameo: She really likes that turtleneck lol. I swear she has worn it before!

04-01-2012
old-fashioned

^Yeah definitely! I also wanted to see FF because I feel like it could be her last big show, and if not, who knows if she's gonna come here in the future again...
Yesterday I was watching random videos on youtube and watched her Onyx Hotel peformance for Breathe On Me - didn't remember it was so, er, erotic!
I also watched the non finished video for Outrageous - I'll never get over the fact it wasn't finished! I love that song and loved the Snoop Dogg scene.

(That turtleneck is still better than that bright red one she wore in London though )

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

I have seen the Onyx Hotel Tour in Bercy, back in 2004, but I was like 13 year-old, I actually don't really remember the whole thing, but she was definitely living her golden age. Slave 4 u, Toxic, THIS was THE period!

The Circus Tour was a mess, you guys wish you saw it, but trust me, I wish I hadn't spent 99€ for that show.

04-01-2012
old-fashioned

The DWAD-Onyx Hotel period was indeed her golden age, she was fantastic, but I gotta say I also loved the Blackout-Circus period, loved brunette Britney, the pink wig, the outburst. I know she wasn't well and that's sad, but I just loved that mess (no wonder I loved House of Blues ). I think it's probably because she seemed to have more energy, and confidence. There's something so puppet-ish about her current behavior, so restrained (although probably necessary).

04-01-2012
tfs star

someone said that her Blackout period was when she was real. I can definitely see it but the aftermath of the Blackout era is quite a sad story.

I would die if she released a Blackout 2 album yet without the personal drama. It would be a win win situation.

ps. this would have been her best video ever.

04-01-2012
trendsetter

ive seen every one of her tours (well, global ones). I always found it odd some of the things she was expected to do...

Like in the onyx tour she gets in the clear plastic bath, naked, spreads her legs and starts to pleasure herself. In front of 20,000+ people.

Its no wonder she went loopy. Imagine having to do that night after night. Talk about losing your inhibitions. cringe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoaSJfKk678&feature=fvst

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, britney, march, november, spears