How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-03-2010
V.I.P.

Cheryl Cole (March 2010 - November 2010)
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

CHERYL COLE 2010-03-25 - AT THE GOOD RADIO STATION IN PARIS
- Celebrity-Paradise.com

Last edited by classicalbang; 28-03-2010 at 09:41 PM.

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

Cool and stylish. And the hair style is looking great.

27-03-2010
fashion insider

Wow, I absolutely love the last two outfits.

After what she's been through, she can do any hand sign she wants to, imo...

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

Are we all looking at the same outfit here? Green khaki trousers, ghetto bling necklaces and a frankly cheap looking leather jacket.

She's not quirky enough to pull off that style and the hair is gorgeous but doesn't go with the outfit. I'm confused as to why so many people on a fashion forum have said that's a 'good' outfit.

And colourmepretty, she stated on twitter a few hours after those photos were taken that she doesn't show off her hand to the paparazzi to create signals to Ashley or stories for the press. Which is let's be honest, clearly a lie.
So yes after what she's been through she can do whatever hand sign she likes, but don't lie about it.

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

I think it's a good outfit. I like it. Who cares if it's not 'fashion' or whatever. It looks good on her.

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

Hmmm interesting perspective. Maybe I'm missing it.

27-03-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
I think it's a good outfit. I like it. Who cares if it's not 'fashion' or whatever. It looks good on her.
I agree. If everyone went only with outfits that were according directly to Vogue right now we'd all be dressing the same and not every look works for everyone, I say just wear what looks nice even if it is boring or simple or whatever. Same with Victoria Beckham, does she tend to do variations on the same look a lot? Yes, but who cares she looks good and that look works for her! I've never been big on the "fashion risk-takers" who cares about risks or innovation, not everyone can be that way, just wear what suits you

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

.. I don't think comparing Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole is a good example, I always LOVE VB's style because she knows how to wear clothes and she is (especially at the moment) consistantly amazing with her outfits. Cheryl not so much imo, and I understand that if we all dressed according to Vogue it would be very boring indeed. I'm just saying they're green khaki trousers and ghetto bling necklaces, it's not the late 90's anymore, is no one here getting me lol. Or am I just crazy?

27-03-2010
tfs star

^ I see what you mean but I think she looks nice. She's always going to be a little chavtastic lol

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

True, true she will always be a little chavtastic I should get used to it lol, because every now and then it crops up and I don't know why I'm always surprised. I do still lovvvvvvve her

28-03-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
And colourmepretty, she stated on twitter a few hours after those photos were taken that she doesn't show off her hand to the paparazzi to create signals to Ashley or stories for the press. Which is let's be honest, clearly a lie.
So yes after what she's been through she can do whatever hand sign she likes, but don't lie about it.
Yeah, and she's the first celeb to ever lie about things....

I think she looks great. She can really pull of those pants. <3 Hopefully she'll be doing more promo work around Europe in the coming days.

28-03-2010
fashion icon

she looks so much better with the shorter hair! and she's having such a cute face.

28-03-2010
V.I.P.

It's all subjective though really isn't it when it comes to thinking if someone looks good. I like this outfit, and I personally think Victoria Beckham has as much style as a wet kipper, and looks about as good as one too.

It's not a groundbreaking look on Cheryl, but meh, it suits her. I don't feel she looks particularly 'chavtastic' either. If someone walked past me in the street in that outfit I wouldn't really think anything of it. I quite like the pants personally.

28-03-2010
V.I.P.

It's interesting to read all your opinions to be honest, thanks for answering my questions on the outfit.

28-03-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
Are we all looking at the same outfit here? Green khaki trousers, ghetto bling necklaces and a frankly cheap looking leather jacket.

She's not quirky enough to pull off that style and the hair is gorgeous but doesn't go with the outfit. I'm confused as to why so many people on a fashion forum have said that's a 'good' outfit.

I could not be more with you on all accounts. I love Cheryl; not her style, that is for certain!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, cheryl, cole, march, november