How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-02-2011
rising star

sorry for all the posts. just trying to get everything up to date.

random tidbits:
Christina met with Ken Paves right before her Brazil trip. I know he's a hair stylist, so hopefully they're working some things out.

Also, Christina has been spotted at Capital Records a few times in the past 2 months or so. No clue what she's doing there, but it can only mean positive things, rite? I'm thinking its something big, otherwise she could just do it in her home studio.

are we allowed to post gifs? like a lot of them?

27-02-2011
I see you.

Out in Los Angeles - February 18

christina-aguilera.us

27-02-2011
backstage pass

^ Love those shoes.

"So if you're here to test my loyalty, you succeed only in testing my patience
." - Vaako
01-03-2011
front row

Heard she recently got arrested for being drunk while her boyfriend was arrested for driving drunk

CNN:
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Pop singer and actress Christina Aguilera was detained early Tuesday "to ensure her safety" after her rumored boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, authorities said.
Aguilera, 30, was a passenger in a car that was stopped about 2:45 a.m. (5:45 a.m. ET) in West Hollywood, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said in a news release.
"The driver, Matthew Rutler, was determined to be driving while under the influence of alcohol and arrested," the statement said.
Since the singer was not able to care for herself "and no one was available to ensure her safety, Aguilera was taken into custody," the statement said.
The department "stressed that she was not involved in any criminal activity and will be released when she can safely care for herself."
However, the sheriff's department website indicated she was being held in lieu of $250 bail.
Rutler's bail was set at $30,000, according to the website.
Aguilera divorced Jordan Bratman earlier this year.

01-03-2011
backstage pass

^ I heard that too, but big deal, right? She is only human...not like celebrities aren't allowed to get drunk and make a fool of themselves like everyone else xD

." - Vaako
01-03-2011
front row

Her boyfriend is hot.... Even in his mugshot. He's only 25, how old is she?

01-03-2011
front row

^ 30

tfs star

Ugh! Christina is a hot mess. This is indeed a big deal, she is a 30 year old mother not some frat girl. There is no excuse for her behavior- it's been verified that she was not driving yet knowing that she and her beau like to get drunk she did not take the necessary precautions of having a designated driver on standby. Therefore not only could they both have been hurt but others could have been as well.

I just hope that this is some kind of wake up call and that she gets her sh*t together.

V.I.P.

I can't condone anyone who drives when they're drunk, it's so selfish to put others in danger. Girl needs to get it together pronto!

02-03-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anck_Su_Namun_x View Post
^ I heard that too, but big deal, right? She is only human...not like celebrities aren't allowed to get drunk and make a fool of themselves like everyone else xD
Thats such a foolish comment!!! Matthew drove his car drunken (!!!!!)
She was also drunken in his car? Thats a big big deal. They put themselves in danger which is ok but what is with the people they pu in danger just because she and he are so stupid

front row

She is falling deeper and deeper ! Does she know the word responsible
Anck_Su_Namun_x - the things is not that she was drunk but that she and her boyfriend were driving drunk and might've killed someone ! It is a big deal !
It is idiotic even to think about it ! Just because she is going through some crisis doesn't mean others should be threaten, right ?

on the come up

Take her back Jordan! I don't like the new bf

02-03-2011
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Sigh. I just don't like her style anymore. Wonder if it will turn around.

rising star

She needs to get her life together. That's all I have to say.

She has been signed to a new NBC show called "The Voice". It starts in April. She'll be there along with Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine.

Quote:
Christina Aguilera is coming to NBC.

The five-time Grammy winner singed on as a coach/judge on Mark Burnett’s singing competition series The Voice.

That makes three spots on the show filled by celebrity singers so far, with Xtina joining Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. Aguilera was first reported as in talks for the show exclusively by EW last week.

“I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful project that celebrates music and the talent behind it,” Aguilera said in a statement. “To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists’ careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms.I am so happy to be working with fellow Grammy Award winners Adam and Cee Lo as I feel there is so much we can all bring to The Voice.”

Though launching any music competition series at the same time Fox’s American Idol is on the air remains perilous, the lineup gives NBC some heavy hitting star power behind its show — and adds to Burnett’s impressive roster of reality casting coups (anybody who can sign Sarah Palin and Christina Aguilera for reality shows is a casting wizard).

“When I decided to produce The Voice, I immediately knew that my first choice for a female coach had to be Christina Aguilera,” Burnett said. “Christina has a perfect voice and is an undeniable force in the music business. She is the epitome of The Voice.”

That Aguilera has been all over the news lately — and not for her singing — doesn’t exactly hurt the show’s prospects either. Aguilera’s recent arrest for public drunkenness, stumbling onstage at the Grammys and botching the National Anthem at the Super Bowl is the kind of unpredictability that makes for must-watch reality TV (see, Paula Abdul on American Idol).
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/02/ch...medium=twitter

Quote:
The Voice will operate a bit differently from American Idol. It is based on the show The Voice of Holland from the Netherlands. The judges will sit with their backs to contestants in the beginning and listen simply to their voice. If a judge likes them and would want to work with them, he or she will push a button. The contestant then joins a team being created by the judge. If two or more judges select a contestant then the contestant chooses their mentor. Once the teams are picked then the judges will mentor their singers and eventually the teams compete against each other with viewers picking the winners.
http://top40.about.com/b/2011/03/01/...-the-voice.htm

04-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
She is falling deeper and deeper ! Does she know the word responsible
Anck_Su_Namun_x - the things is not that she was drunk but that she and her boyfriend were driving drunk and might've killed someone ! It is a big deal !
It is idiotic even to think about it ! Just because she is going through some crisis doesn't mean others should be threaten, right ?
I didn't mention anything about the driving as well...plus she wasn't even the one driving Yes I know, drinking and driving is BAD! All I was trying to say is don't be so easy to criticise someone else's mistakes...you don't know exactly what is going on in her personal life right now :/

." - Vaako
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aguilera, christina