How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-08-2012
scenester

I don't find her beautiful or attractive at all. I'm not going to deny the fact she has a sexy look that undoubtedly guys love but it's a bit much for everyone else. I don't appreciate the fact she's seen as an 'idol' to many girls... it's actually disturbing. Are there any famous arabs who haven't gone under the knife though? I'm trying to think of at least one but I can't remember. We need real inspirational beauties in the arab world that girls can look up to respectively. I feel like nancy, elissa and haifa... etc present an unrealistic image to young girls and I find that sad =(

03-08-2012
front row

^ In reality, that's the same for Hollywood and the rest. The Arab celebrities are probably less subtle in their 'enhancements', but procedures are procedures nonetheless, you'd be hard pressed to find an American celebrity that hasn't had anything done.

But yeah, I don't care for that plastic aesthetic they go for in the Middle East, such a shame since they are so blessed with natural beauty.

Last edited by sojou; 03-08-2012 at 01:24 AM.
03-08-2012
tfs star

She is a nice product of the modern world, that's all

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
haifa, wehbi