How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-02-2014
scenester

Kacey Musgraves
Quote:
Kacey Lee Musgraves is an American country music artist. She self-released three albums before appearing on the fifth season of the USA network's singing competition Nashville Star in 2007, where she placed seventh. Kacey performed live at the grammy awards on January 26, 2014.
large.2JSGjiFFZRGmWacFyXJFnYs2BLuey6EfrXn8s1cso5o.jpglarge.YIQltPOtpLqwJvechQ1xM7LMiBnuVYCEYh3HlXau2d8.jpg
kaceymusgraves.com

Movin' On
Release date: July 16, 2002
Label: CDBaby

Wanted: One Good Cowboy
Release date: May 19, 2003
Label: Independent

Kacey Musgraves
Release date: March 6, 2007
Label: Independent

Apologize / See You Again (Acoustic) (EP)
Recorded date: March 27, 2008
Released date: April 10, 2013

Label: Triple Pop

Same Trailer Different Park
Release date: March 19, 2013
Label: Mercury Nashville

Kacey was nominated for 6 2013 CMA Awards including Album of the Year "Same Trailer Different Park" and Song of the Year "Merry Go Round" and won 1 award for New Artist of the Year.

She was also nominated for 4 Grammy's in 2014 and won 2 of those for Best Country Song "Merry Go Round" and Best Country Album Same Trailer Different Park.

---

I love this girl, I'm not a country fan but her album Same Trailer, Different Park is fantastic! Follow Your Arrow and It Is What It Is are both of my favorites from the album.

I didn't see a thread for her, and I searched a few times and came up empty. Hopefully it's in the right part of the forum

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kacey, musgraves