How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-03-2012
tfs star

Mar 06 - Out and about in Chicago

the-fame.org

I JUST MET LADY GAGA

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

Elle Argentina march 2012

my scans

13-03-2012
tfs star

Oprah's Twitter

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Yay!! 9M (Eastern Time) Sunday night Gaga and her (cool) Mom with Oprah for two hours!! This should be a classic!!

16-03-2012
don't look down

Mama Gaga intrigues me, and it's always funny to see celebrities with their parents.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Lady Gaga going on media hiatus

Lady Gaga plans to take a "very long" break from speaking, or even paying attention to, the media.
Gaga chose to make the announcement of her hiatus to Oprah, in an "Oprah's Next Chapter" interview to air Sunday. The interview also features Gaga's mother, Cynthia Germanotta.
"Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," explains Gaga. "No press, no television."
The eccentric singer added that she has already stopped paying attention to what's written about her.
"Even if my mom calls and says, ‘Did you hear about…’ I shut it all off," she said. "I don’t read a damn thing."
Ever since the singer, whose given name is Stefani Germanotta, appeared on the scene with "Let's Dance" in 2009, it seemed the public could not get enough of her dramatic costumes and outspoken interviews. However, Gaga has slipped from the center of the radar screen in recent months, even as "Born This Way" was nominated for three Grammys.
Gaga's mother admits in the interview that she and Gaga's father didn't know what to make of their daughter's act at first.
Gaga's mother says, "When Gaga started performing -- I think it was at Joe's Pub downtown -- she was in a bikini performing with Lady Starlight. She decided that night to actually light hairspray on fire. A lot of people left, and a lot of people stayed and thought it was cool. Her father said, honestly, 'I think she has a screw loose.'"

NY Post

16-03-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Lady Gaga going on media hiatus

However, Gaga has slipped from the center of the radar screen in recent months, even as "Born This Way" was nominated for three Grammys.
[/B]

NY Post
i noticed that, too. i wonder what's going on. i mean, there hasn't been any promotion lately and her BTW ball is about to start off. i don't get it.
what's up with you, gagaloo???

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ I wondered the same thing- maybe the most media savvy celeb getting ready to kick off what will no doubt be a record breaking world tour, and she isn't going to do any interviews or TV??

16-03-2012
fashion elite

How good does she look with that Givenchy shirt?? Just perfect...

19-03-2012
tfs star

Gaga's interview with Oprah last night, was truly fantastic.

the-fame.org

Lady Gaga Talks Music, Love, Whitney Houston, More In ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ Interview

Lady Gaga doesn’t plan on giving interviews “for a very long time,” but before she takes her hiatus from sit-downs, she opened up like never before in an interview with Oprah Winfrey as part of O’s Next Chapter on OWN last night (March 18).

Gaga invited Oprah home to the New York City apartment she grew up in with her parents and younger sister, and sat down with O to talk about her Born This Way Foundation, how her love of music began, the death of her idol Whitney Houston, being “very happy” in love, being bullied, her feelings of inadequacy, and much more. Gaga’s mother Cynthia also joined in on the discussion to talk about her international pop star daughter.

Link to the interview: http://neonlimelight.com/2012/03/19/...rah-interview/

21-03-2012
fashion insider

This media hiatus garbage is cause she's probably busy screwing that Taylor Kinney. She better be planning her tour, she didn't even talk about it in the Oprah interview -.-

Last edited by XavierRaphael; 21-03-2012 at 01:46 AM.

21-03-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierRaphael View Post
This media hiatus garbage is cause she's probably busy screwing that Taylor Kinney. She better be planning her tour, she didn't even talk about it in the Oprah interview -.-
PREACH, brother

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

I really wish I could have seen that interview

26-03-2012
tfs star

Unsure as to why anyone would think that she would talk about her upcoming tour with Oprah. Yet while Gaga has expressed that she is very happy in her personal life, she has continued to keep updates about her tour rehearsals via her twitter page. Speaking of which here are a few recent twit pics...

Have a beautiful day!!

Miss you monsters. About 1 month until tour. Whatdya think of these fake baubles? #DirtCheapPlasticLooksFantastic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @richysquirrel Rehearsal party! By the time were through with this tour, he may start drinking. xox

LG's Twitter

27-03-2012
V.I.P.

Love the Twitter photos!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, gaga, july, lady