How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-01-2010
lady of the flowers

LeAnn Rimes @ 2010 Sundance Film Festival - Music Cafe - Day 4 (Jan 25, 2010) - tlfan.to.

05-02-2010
V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes Outing Leads to Womans Arrest

Having zero interest in being photographed, LeAnn Rimes was spotted covering her face after leaving a doctor’s office in Beverly Hills, CA on Thursday (February 4).
Adding stress to the situation - the infamous homeless woman referred to as “Queen on the Scene” attempted to help Ms Rimes cover her face only to land herself in handcuffs.

The “Queen” is known for trying to protect celebrities from the paparazzi. In the past she has helped and be-friended Betty White, Nicollette Sheridan, Josh Brolin and Reba McEntire.
In other news, LeAnn recently gave some lucky fans a treat in Henderson, CO when she got up and sang Lady GaGa’s “Poker Face” a the Tail Feathers karaoke bar.

Below are pictures of LeAnn Rimes trying to cover up outside the local med center (February 4).

celebrity-gossip.net

V.I.P.

justjared

V.I.P.

Eddie and LeAnn at the Malibu Country Mart.

celebrity-gossip

V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes plays the doting stepmother as she joins Eddie Cibrian for a family holiday in Mexico

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:54 PM on 18th March 2010
It was exactly a year ago when LeAnn Rimes and married actor Eddie Cibrian were first photographed kissing in a Los Angeles restaurant.
But after splitting from their respective spouses and becoming an official couple, Rimes, 27, and Cibrian, 36, are more than happy to be photographed together.
The country singer enjoyed her first ever family holiday earlier this week with Cibrian and his two young sons as the foursome hopped over the border to Mexico.

Loved up: Eddie Cibrian embraces LeAnn Rimes on the beach as they enjoy a break in Mexico

Clad in a stripy bikini, Rimes bonded with the actor's sons Mason, six, and Jake, two, as they played in the sand.

Still clearly in the honeymoon period of the romance, the pair couldn't keep their hands of lips off each other as they put on many a public display of affection on the beach.
At one point, they posed for a photo with Rimes's legs wrapped around the former Sunset Beach star.

Family fun: Rimes laughs as she watches Cibrian entertaining his sons Jake and Mason in the sand

Strike a pose: Rimes wraps her legs around Cibrian for a photo

Rimes was married to dance Dean Sheremet and Cibrian to Brandi Glanville when they were first photographed together last March.
The pair had met earlier that year while filming made-for-TV movie Northern Lights in Canada.

The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer initially denied she was involved with Cibrian, but conceded she and her husband were going through a 'difficult time', appealing to her fans to have 'faith' in her.

Cibrian's wife Glanville walked out on him in July, declaring 'Eddie and LeAnn deserve each other.'

Chilling out: The couple spent the day soaking up the sun and enjoying walks in the surf

The following month, they filed divorce papers, citing 'irreconcilable differences'.
On her website in September, Rimes finally wrote: 'After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Dean and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage.
'This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another. Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support - it is deeply appreciated.'
Rimes married dancer Sheremet in 2002 when she was just 19 and he was 22.

Too hot: The pair enjoy some drinks as they take shelter from the midday sun

Bonding: Rimes buries six-year-old Mason in the sand

The Daily Mail

V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes smiles for photographers as she leaves the Hollywood Palladium on Wednesday (April 7) in Hollywood.

justjared

trendsetter

Leann is wearing Siwy Camilla Shorts in Fascination ^^^^

on the come up

I really like this outfit! just the total look, not so much the individual pieces.

10-04-2010
V.I.P.

I don't like this look on her at all.

V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes goes jogging on Thursday (April 8) around her neighborhood in Calabasas, Calif.

justjared

V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian hold hands as they go shopping together on Wednesday (April 14) in Malibu, Calif.
Looks like Eddie picked up some John Varvatos swag!
FYI: LeAnn wore Giuseppe Zanotti Design gladiator flats and a Monrow fan v-neck tee in shadow.

justjared

lady of the flowers

LeAnn Rimes spent the afternoon (April 26) in Calabasas, California with her loving actor boyfriend Eddie Cibrian.

fadedyouth.

05-07-2010
lady of the flowers

Taking the stage for a little Fourth of July fun, LeAnn Rimes was spotted in New York City pre-taping a performance for the “Today" show.

celebrity-gossip.

12-07-2010
V.I.P.

LeAnn Rimes performs and meets fans at the Grammy Foundation House concert held at a private residence on Saturday (July 10) in Geyserville, Calif.

justjared

V.I.P.

^Really nice dress, I liked it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
leann, rimes