How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

Continued

same source as above

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

WOW.. Thanks Burbuja8910 ! amazing photos

V.I.P.

Madonna, NYC, 1982 by Laura Levine

Music photographer Laura Levine has decided to extend the sale of her Madonna print through till the end of February. Orders have come in from Australia, Estonia, Poland, France, Italy, Austria and the UK as well as the US, and the feedback she has received on the quality of the print has been wonderful:
Renowned music photographer Laura Levine is releasing for the first time a limited edition of one of her favorite early images of Madonna as a signed archival pigment ink print.
Madonna and Levine did an extended photo portrait session in Levine's Chinatown apartment back in 1982 for Andy Warhol's Interview magazine. This was right before Madonna's debut album and first single (Everybody) were about to be released. Madonna arrived at the apartment by herself and the two spent the next several hours shooting away.
Between now and the end of February we are pleased to offer this fine art print at a very special price to friends and collectors.

ebay

V.I.P.

Madonna dines out in Berlin restaurant

Madonna visited a restaurant in Berlin's Gendarmenmarkt Square on Sunday 13 February after presenting clips of her film W.E to the film industry.

Reuters.com

Last edited by versustito; 14-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.
21-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versustito View Post
WOW.. Thanks Burbuja8910 ! amazing photos
^You're welcome.

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

Amica January 1999
(Reprint of US Rolling Stone 1998)
Photographer: David Lachapelle

Sette Magazine 2000
Photographer: Fabrizio Ferri

madonnashots.com

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

US InStyle January 2001 & "Drowned World Tour" (2001)
Photographer: Regan Cameron

same source as above

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

US Elle February 2006
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon

same source as above

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

US Elle January 2001
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon

same source as above

21-02-2011
V.I.P.

Continued

same source as above

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

Madonna to open third Hard Candy Fitness Center in St. Petersburg

Madonna’s third Hard Candy Fitness Center in St. Petersburg, Russia, a beautifully designed 52,000 square foot space in the center of the city is projected to open in mid-2011, it was confirmed today by Mark Mastrov, Chairman of New Evolution Ventures (NeV). The announcement of this latest facility follows the recent opening of the Mexico City Hard Candy Fitness and confirmation of plans for a Hard Candy Fitness Center in Moscow.
The St. Petersburg location holds special meaning for Madonna. 'St Petersburg, Russia was one of the most magical nights on my ‘Sticky & Sweet’ Tour and I’m thrilled that we’ve found the perfect location and ideal environment there for the next Hard Candy Fitness,' commented Madonna.
Both the Moscow and St. Petersburg location will be in partnership with Irina Razumova, founder of the well-known Russian chain Planet Fitness. 'We are honored to collaborate with Madonna and her team in designing and developing a beautiful facility like no other in the world,' stated Razumova.
NeV’s Mastrov, his partner Jim Rowley, along with Madonna and Guy Oseary are also exploring options of building additional Hard Candy locations in Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Australia, Argentina, and Brazil, for facilities that will offer a unique member experience. Hard Candy Fitness Centers will include state of the art equipment, exclusive curriculum along with Mind Body Studio, The Great Wall, Sculpting, barre3, a Bike Studio, Capoeira, the newest trends in Yoga, a Juice Bar/Caf and lavish locker rooms.
'The early success of the first Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City - where Madonna taught a dance class to members at the opening - has inspired us all to create similar facilities and seek out local partnerships around the globe which embody Madonna’s workout philosophy. St. Petersburg and other locations of Hard Candy Fitness will be a place where members will enjoy their workout experience in a beautiful environment in each city,' commented Mastrov.
Due to tremendous interest and the many inquiries NeV has received from all over the world about Hard Candy Fitness Centers, fans have been asked to voice their choice for the next location by going to www.madonna.com/hardcandyfitness and vote on the interactive map for your dream location. From Madonna.com

scenester

me too! much better, definitely

28-02-2011
V.I.P.

Madge at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party

wireimage/gettys

28-02-2011
rising star

^she looks awful. Its looks like material girl goes gothic. plus she is 52, so it makes it even more disturbing!

28-02-2011
rising star

Say what you want about the outfit but boy does she look good, she looks so youthful ! Her hair, makeup and skin are immaculate ! She looks 30 !

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
madonna