How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-11-2010
V.I.P.

Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view previous thread, click here.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madonna at the 5th Annual Fashion Delivery Awards

facebook/madonnachile

Last edited by MulletProof; 22-11-2010 at 11:48 PM.

06-11-2010
trendsetter

Caras, February 19th 2010

Caras nº 785

scanned by me

V.I.P.

Madonna speaks on Ellen

Date: 10-Nov-2010
Madonna has joined the likes of Kathy Griffin and President Barack Obama to add her support to young gay people going through a difficult time. Inspired by the It Gets Better Project and speaking on Ellen,Madonna credits the gay community for her career and tells the TV talk show host that charity really does begin at home.

http://www.dnamagazine.com.au/articl...13325&c=102522

fashion insider

She's amazing. What she says in the video is so comforting.

11-11-2010
V.I.P.

Dolce and Gabbana in Tribute to Linda Evangelista

Domencio Dolce and Stefano Gabbana think Linda Evangelista is the ultimate model.
The design duo have worked with many beauties over the years but believe the Canadian star is the best in the industry because she is both “masculine and feminine”.
Domencio said: “For me Linda Evangelista encapsulates the Dolce & Gabbana aesthetic, because she’s like Ana Magnani and Sophia Loren. She’s string and has character.”
Stefano added: “Linda’s masculine and feminine. She is! She did a lot of Dolce & Gabbana men’s campaigns for us in the beginning.”
While Linda is their dream model, Domencio and Stefano admit one of the most memorable moments in their 20-year career is when Madonna donned one of their creations.
Domenico said: “A memorable moment for me was when we met Madonna in New York. We had always looked at Madonna as fans. We would say, ‘Ah, can you imagine if one day Madonna dressed in Dolce & Gabbana?’ 18 months later the dream came true.”
The designers also revealed how they could never choose their favourite collection because it would feel like picking between children.
Stefano said: “It’s impossible to say what is our favourite collection. That’s as if you have 10 children and somebody says choose one - you can’t!”
Domenico added to Britain’s InStyle magazine: “We couldn’t even choose between our dogs - Dali, Rosa and Toto.”

http://blog.fragrancedirect.co.uk/do...ista-2496.html

V.I.P.

facebook.com/madonnachile

V.I.P.

madonna after show [HQ] - August 2009, Tallin Estonia.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1575336157468

V.I.P.

Madonna Opens Her Gym ''Hard Candy Fitness'' in Mexico City November 29, 2010

tlfan

01-12-2010
backstage pass

She looks really bad. What happens to her face?

V.I.P.

^Too much botox? I don't like the outfit at all.

02-12-2010
front row

She looks repulsive

rising star

I think 'repulsive' is a bit strong. The main problem is she has a major case of pillow face due to the over use of fillers, give her a few months and she will look fine again. American derm's aren't known largely for their restraint and it looks as though she's been a victim of this.

You have to admit though she has gorgeous skin, even in the HQ shot she looks flawless and isn't wearing much makeup at all.

02-12-2010
front row

The skin is wonderful indeed but she looks like she is 80 and falling apart ! Starting from the face !

fashion elite

She is truly truly grotesque.....almost monstrous.
I used to look up to her so much-in her prime I would never have guessed that she would cave into the pressures of society like so many tragic bores-she used to walk to the beat of her own drum and now she is the worst kind of follower.
She would have been so stunning if she aged naturally, I can just imagine it! In 5 years she will look like Jocelyn Wildenstein

02-12-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLover View Post
She is truly truly grotesque.....almost monstrous.
I used to look up to her so much-in her prime I would never have guessed that she would cave into the pressures of society like so many tragic bores-she used to walk to the beat of her own drum and now she is the worst kind of follower.
She would have been so stunning if she aged naturally, I can just imagine it! In 5 years she will look like Jocelyn Wildenstein
She looks a lot better than the blonde woman stud next to her who I assume is actually younger than Madonna. I think the celebrity world has distorted our views a lot but I don't know any 'normal' 52 year old woman who looks better than Madonna so she's doing something right.

From a fashion perspective she is very hit and miss anyway when it comes to public appearances but when it comes to her videos and stage shows she is usually very fashion forward.

I can't help but think that most of the critique that Madonna has these days is rooted in ageism and that's just wrong.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
madonna