How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-05-2004
rising star

Maybe she got dressed in the dark. Again!
It's such a shame she can't seem to get it together...

03-05-2004
yes

maybe the rabbai man is also her new stylist

i SO wanna hear whats on that CD......maybe a little re-invention preview?

03-05-2004
Adorable illusion

I've never been a fan of Madonna

And i hate those tie -dye shirts

03-05-2004
yes

her Chanel bag doesnt go with anything she's wearing
all thats needed is to change her top with a v-neck black top and a white or black cap and he would look perfect

03-05-2004
Adorable illusion

I dislike it when celebrities throw on anything and add a designer bag to make up for the mis-match outfit

03-05-2004
front row

That outfit is awful.

03-05-2004
fashion insider

i wear crappy outfits and a designer bags on the way to the grocery store... I think it is allowed.... is it really THAT BAD? she is not making an appearance, walking a red carpet, or even doing anything that should have to appeal to her audience she is just walking down the street with a cd in hand... i say let her be running errands.

03-05-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@May 3rd, 2004 - 2:07 pm
i wear crappy outfits and a designer bags on the way to the grocery store... I think it is allowed.... is it really THAT BAD? she is not making an appearance, walking a red carpet, or even doing anything that should have to appeal to her audience she is just walking down the street with a cd in hand... i say let her be running errands.
I agree... She looks comfy in those linen pants, at least they're not sweats.

03-05-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@May 3rd, 2004 - 1:07 pm
I dont carry designer bags to the grocery store myself, but if thats what you do then its none of my business

03-05-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

i'm sorry but most people don't have this much style...she's paired the prada-of-the-moment top with linen pants and a chanel bag...i am struggling to see where she went wrong...would you guys let her off the hook if she carried a red chanel?...like she's so coordinated, she's boring...

03-05-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeijames@May 3rd, 2004 - 2:15 pm
i'm sorry but most people don't have this much style...she's paired the prada-of-the-moment top with linen pants and a chanel bag...i am struggling to see where she went wrong...would you guys let her off the hook if she carried a red chanel?...like she's so coordinated, she's boring...
I agree-
And if you don't carry a designer bag to the grocery store, what do you carry? Some piece of crap from the Gap? Come on-get real!

03-05-2004
backstage pass

I don't understand why your handbag has to match with everything. Sometimes mismatching is a lot more fun.

03-05-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by vintage_princess+May 3rd, 2004 - 1:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vintage_princess @ May 3rd, 2004 - 1:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@May 3rd, 2004 - 1:07 pm
I dont carry designer bags to the grocery store myself, but if thats what you do then its none of my business [/b][/quote]
it is not that i plan it that way and choose which one i will take looking scruffy, it is just the bag of the moment for me. i don’t switch bags daily, that would drive me bonkers.... i have one big bag i carry for months and then switch so i consider it my "purse" designer or not. i wont take everything out of it and put it in a "non designer" bag just because i am running errands and i think that was what madonna is doing here, i have seen her with that chanel bag a lot recently. I admire it; she seems less pretentious.

03-05-2004
tgp
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@May 3rd, 2004 - 1:07 pm
totally agree. I think she looks fine.

03-05-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by mayim+May 3rd, 2004 - 1:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mayim @ May 3rd, 2004 - 1:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@May 3rd, 2004 - 2:15 pm
I agree-
And if you don't carry a designer bag to the grocery store, what do you carry? Some piece of crap from the Gap? Come on-get real! [/b][/quote]
Actually there is not a rule saying you must carry a designer bag to the grocery store..and saying a Gap bag is a piece of crap? Maybe you should get real.
Not all my bags are designer...i have a wider range outside designer bags

Maybe i could of phrased myself better...but i agree, theres nothing wrong with not being co-ordinated

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, april, madonna, november