How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

She looks great. I love the braid.
Her man is so handsome..i'm jealous.

17-12-2011
V.I.P.

They make a REALLY good couple.

17-12-2011
backstage pass

She looks great!

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

She looks great! Miley and her boyfriend make a nice looking couple.

30-12-2011
lady of the flowers

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth spending time together in Hawaii - December 29, 2011 (tlfan.to).

30-12-2011
front row

I hope my ten year old sis doesn't see those pics

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

Tue, 20 December 2011 Miley Cyrus: Help Haiti Home!
Miley Cyrus urges the public to “Help Haiti Home” in this new campaign aimed at those who were affected by the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Many people in Haiti are stationed in Petionville Camp, a site for thousands of displaced residents.

Miley, Sean Penn, Zooey Deschanel, Edward Norton, Rainn Wilson, LL Cool J, and Soleil Moon Frye teamed up to make this video, benefiting the J/P Haitian Relief Organization, about the concept of home. It costs about $1300 for the residents of Pentionville Camp to make their way from camp back to their homes.

“Dreaming is not so much a right as it is a human need—and without a home, there’s little else to dream about,” Sean says in the video.

“Help us help Haiti Home,” the celebrities urge.
Justjared

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

Miley Cyrus strikes a pose at a laundromat on Wednesday (December 28).

The 19-year-old singer and actress got her clothes squeaky clean and shared a few giggles with her older sister, Brandi, who tweeted the pics she took, and her gal pal, Denika.

Miley also tweeted holiday greetings and wishes to her followers: “I hope everyone has a merry xmas. 2 make it more special try 2 spend every second w the ones u love & dont take their QT away by tweeting!” She also told her followers, “Its x-mas make sure everyone you love knows how much.”
JUSTJARED

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

Liam Hemsworth goes shirtless while posing for some photos for girlfriend Miley Cyrus on Thursday (December 29) in Hawaii.

Miley, 19, went to bed very late last night. She tweeted, “Why am I up at 7 am watching ‘Melancholia’??? Don’t know. But it’s SO good! Kirsten Dunst is killing it!”

Miley has also been getting her Twitter followers to vote for Liam in an online contest. “what the hell!” she tweeted. “vote for Liam! He’s not only the best boyfriend he is one of the most incredible human beings I’ve ever known! Now cuz Liam doesn’t have a twitter he can’t do what I did for him! So I gotta just come out & say it… Im the best gf ever!”
JUSTJARED

31-12-2011
V.I.P.

Miley Cyrus shows off her amazing bikini body as she goes for a walk on the beach on Thursday (December 29) in Hawaii.

The 19-year-old actress strolled the deserted beach all by herself and chatted on the phone while taking in the sights.

“Starting my day listening to @frankandderol i cant wait for yall to hear this record! it is MAGICAL. 2013 Grammys best new artist for sure.” Miley tweeted that morning about one of her favorite new recording artists.

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus walking the beach in her red bikini…
justjared

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Miley Cyrus shows off her amazing bikini body as she goes for a walk on the beach on Thursday (December 29) in Hawaii.
.mileyonline.fr

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

hawaii

mileyonline.fr

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

mileyonline.fr

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

mileyonline.fr

03-01-2012