How to Join
06-04-2010
fashion icon

More DWTS

06-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow_watcher View Post
I really admire Nicole. Besides her physical attributes, Nicole is clearly confident and comfortable with herself -- regardless what people might say about her feet. Thats so attractive!
I agree with all of this--though, I wouldn't speculate on how she feels about her feet. On DWTS last night, they mentioned that she wouldn't let them film close-ups of her feet while shooting her and her partner rehearsing. haha

They're just feet, though, it's no biggie. Just shows that nobody is perfect. :p

06-04-2010
V.I.P.

^Oh... Nicole walks around freely wearing open toe shoes, flip-flops and sandals with little coverage. In addition, she wears nail polish at would draw attention to her feet. I would take it she's comfortable or at least puts forward a good act. Either way, I like her approach.

10-04-2010
V.I.P.

Nicole Scherzinger leaving dance studio, 8.04.10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

13-04-2010
V.I.P.

Nicole Scherzinger leaves the Dancing With The Stars studio in Hollywood, April 10 - The Celebrity City

13-04-2010
V.I.P.

I just dont get why she have to wears such a horrible clothes. She is beautiful but she would look better if she wears different clothes...well, it is just hers tyle and she feels comfortable in it.

13-04-2010
V.I.P.

Nicole Scherzinger leaves Mint nightclub after completing the taping of "DWTS" earlier in the evening. April 12, 2010

zimbio

14-04-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna-maria View Post
I just dont get why she have to wears such a horrible clothes. She is beautiful but she would look better if she wears different clothes...well, it is just hers tyle and she feels comfortable in it.
Are you judging it on the weight of recent candids? I agree recently it's been ghastly, but she always seems to be coming out of rehersals/the gym.

That gifting suite outfit is undeniably awful, though, no excuse for that.

I think when she was wearing maxidresses a while back she was looking amazing. Maybe that's her comfort zone and she struggles with anything else?

14-04-2010
fashion icon

Looks like she may win DWTS or aleast be in the finale

14-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalynn View Post
Are you judging it on the weight of recent candids? I agree recently it's been ghastly, but she always seems to be coming out of rehersals/the gym.

That gifting suite outfit is undeniably awful, though, no excuse for that.

I think when she was wearing maxidresses a while back she was looking amazing. Maybe that's her comfort zone and she struggles with anything else?
In my opinion the only reason she could pull those maxi-dresses of is because she is pretty, although her smile is really off setting.
She has a toned body, beautiful complexion. But if you look how her outfits are put together, it's almost always a mess. She never seems to get it right when it comes to shoes, and bags in my opinion. Those colourful dresses suit her because of her 'exotic' look, it fits the picture, well it does for me but she tends to wear lumpy shoes or ugly bags that really ruin it for me. Those LV shoes come in mind. I don't always like her the prints she chooses either. But I'm really picky on that so

She could look amazing with a good stylist as she can be really pretty. Although her expressions are really annoying sometimes and she comes off as fake, a bit desperate which is a turn off for me. I don't like it when grow up celebs, pose like 'little girls', trying to be cute. I want grow up women to stand as adults, and to look as if they are in control of their live and that they don't depend on someone else, like a little girl who depends on her parents. So although I dislike the Pussycat dolls and everything they stand for, I prefer her in that role, as she seems more confident, still sometimes trying too hard to be cool, but she's not acting like a little girl, trying to be sweet and all...

About her hair: I know she used to have extensions, but she seems to have got them out, but I'm not an expert on extensions so don't take my word on it Rant over

Last edited by miss_dior_cheri; 14-04-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: For got something...

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

Nicole Scherzinger - Dancing With The Stars Performance (12th April 2010) - Celebrity-Paradise.com

18-04-2010
V.I.P.

Nicole Scherzinger Hosts An Evening With Mark Ballas At The Mint in LA April 12, 2010 - The Celebrity City

18-04-2010
backstage pass

She looks great from head to knees!

Why oh why did she choose those boots?

18-04-2010
V.I.P.

Totally agree, she's done that a few times now.

18-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhzie View Post
She looks great from head to knees!

Why oh why did she choose those boots?
I agree!

I guess you can take the girl out of The Pussycat Dolls, but you can't take The Pussycat Dolls out of the girl.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2014, march, nicole, november, scherzinger