How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-02-2012
fashion elite

She pulled off that tacky dress like a champ.She look beautiful.
But let's be honest, anyone in that dress would look like a hot mess.

14-02-2012
V.I.P.

^agree. The dress would look tacky as hell on anyone else, she rocked it.

15-02-2012
V.I.P.

Actually, I think the dress itself is amazing, but she ruined it with the hideous hair.

16-02-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

16-02-2012
front row

^ Weird outfit and don't like the hair, distracts and detracts from her beauty.

17-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna arriving at Heathrow Airport (February 17).

celebrity-gossip.net

zimbio

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna Responds to Billboard's Letter About Chris Brown
Rihanna arrives at her hotel on Friday (February 17) in London, England.

The 23-year-old pop star later smiled her way out of the building wearing a camouflage jacket.

Billboard recently wrote an open letter to Rihanna, questioning her rumored partnership with Chris Brown on her “Birthday Cake” remix.

“Three years and nine days later, it is officially implied that, no matter if you two are ‘single’ or ‘in a relationship’ or ‘it’s complicated,’ a token of forgiveness has been earned by Brown. And that’s not cool, to a whole lot of people,” writer Jason Lipshutz said.

“Chiefin’ while ppl spend hrs on letters… *kanye shrug* #phu–it,” Rihanna later tweeted, adding, “Who Jah bless I say NO MAN CURSE! Ting’s gettin better when they thought it would be worse … I’m so solid as a rock, they just can’t stop me now!”
justjared

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna brings ‘Real Intensity’ to ‘Battleship’, says director
Besides facing the normal challenges of the summer box office, “Battleship” has a cast full of young actors, like Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker and pop superstar Rihanna trying to prove their skills in a big-budget movie.

In the case of Rihanna, many skeptics turned their nose up at the idea of the singer making the crossover to acting, but her director on “Battleship,” Peter Berg, told MTV News at New York’s Toy Fair that she was a natural.

“She was great,” he said. “She has a very strong part.”

Berg insisted that Rihanna’s casting was not as unorthodox as many may have thought, citing a whole host of singers who act. He has even had personal experience helping performers make the transition.”I’ve always believed in musicians as actors. I had great success with Tim McGraw in ‘Friday Night Lights’ and ‘The Kingdom.’ Musicians have been acting since Frank Sinatra won an Oscar for ‘From Here to Eternity,’ ” Berg said. “Barbra Streisand, Kris Kristofferson, the late Whitney Houston, I thought, was tremendous in ‘The Bodyguard.’ As recently as Mariah Carey in ‘Precious,’ she was great.” The director thought it was only a matter of time before someone cast Rihanna in a film; he just wanted to be first. “I was surprised no one had ever thought to hire Rihanna,” he said. “I was a huge fan of her videos. Obviously she’s sexy, but she had this real intensity. I’m like, ‘Someone’s going to get her.’ “

When Berg initially met with Rihanna to talk about “Battleship,” it was her attitude that made a lasting impression on him.

“When I met with her, she came in a T-shirt and jeans, no makeup, very natural,” he said. “She was like, ‘Look, I want to be an actress. Don’t kiss my ***. Don’t lie to me. Push me. Treat me as you would any other actor. Help make me good.’ She is really, really good in ‘Battleship.’ “
rihannadaily

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rebelle by Rihanna now available at Belk.com

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here! Rihanna’s second fragrance Rebelle is now available! Smell like a Rebelle and get yours at Belk.com (for U.S. residents only).

“My new fragrance is about taking control but still being a lady. There’s a feminine, romantic element to the fragrance — but there’s also a defiant quality in it. I love its duality.” — Rihanna

Sassy or sweet, Rebelle is a delightful enticement bringing to mind not only the warmth of the Caribbean sun, reflecting Barbados-born Rihanna’s roots, but also the exhilarating whirl of her present-day city life. Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien, the internationally renowned perfumers behind Reb’l Fleur, have teamed up once again to capture Rihanna’s essence, this time with a lush, sensual Gourmand Chypre. Luscious strawberries and ripe purple plums are enlivened with ajolt of ginger to create a tantalizing harmony at the top. Then the heart opens, passionate with the heat of exotic allure, intriguing body and soul with notes of tropical splendor: cacao absolute, vanilla orchid and heliotrope. Defiantly sexy, the base notes beguile. Dark and mysterious, they echo like the reggae hook in a Rihanna tune: Rich patchouli finds rhythm with the essence of rare coffee beans, creamy musk merges with the aphrodisiac effect of amber…unforgettable becomes an understatement. Experience the newest fragrance from Rihanna with Rebelle.

Currently, Belk can only ship to the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Military APO/FPO addresses.
rihannadaily

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna backstage at the Grammy Awards with her mom and Fergie

The Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie tweeted two beautiful photos with RiRi, their moms and Bruno Mars. She said:

CUTE we both took our moms as our dates!!!
Backstage pics!!!
rihannadaily

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

RiRi and her friend Ciarra Pardo were photographed having dinner at Scarpetta restaurant in Beverly Hills last night (February 14).
rihannadaily.

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna exits her hotel arm in arm with her assistant BFF Jennifer on Saturday (February 18) in London, England.
justjared

19-02-2012
trendsetter

I cannot believe she is doing the duett with chris brown. i really liked "birthday cake" and i was looking forward it to be the next single, but now there is no way in hell i am buying it. i think it is a big mistake.

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

aww mama fenty looks great!

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

The 23-year-old singer just released The Road to Talk That Talk in two video parts via her WhoSay page.

In the first part, Rihanna takes us back back stage on the last day of the LOUD Tour, to the studio and to Barbados with her family. In the second part, Rihanna takes us behind the scenes on the Talk That Talk album photo shoot and then talks to us about her fans.

Watch the first part below and the second part inside…

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna