How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Sat, 18 February 2012 Rihanna: Stella McCartney for London Fashion Week!
Rihanna is a fashion knock-out at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation during London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012 at London’s One Mayfair on Saturday (February 18).

The 23-year-old singer tweeted, “Its all about London right now!!!”

Rihanna has also been writing about one of her inspirations, the late Whitney Houston.

“#DearWhitney your Legend, your spirit and your music will live with us for EVER!!!” she wrote. “Impossible to forget you, you were the greatest!”

“#1LOVE,” she added. “Can’t wait to get to my room and put #DearWhitney on full blast!!!!”
JUSTJARED

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Sophie Gracie and Rosie interview Rihanna at Grammy Awards (Video)
Remember the adorable british girls from Ellen’s show? They came to Grammy Awards to interview some of the biggest celebrities on the red carpet. We already showed you a cute picture of Rihanna with these girls and now here’s the video that was shown on Ellen this week! You can see Rihanna at 2:56 but make sure to watch the whole thing! It’s hilarious!

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna spotted at Heathrow

Earlier today Rihanna was spotted at Heathrow Airport, trying to go unnoticed.

Rihanna is in London for the 2012 Brit Awards (Tuesday). She’s also scheduled to appear at the Jonathan Ross show. Sources tells she might even come to the London Fashion Week!
RIHANNADAILY

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Pretty in pink cap Rihanna arriving at her hotel in London

Rihanna was looking pretty in pink with some British gentleman ready to handle his arm to assist, while arriving at her hotel in London earlier today. Welcome to UK girl!
rihannadaily

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna out and about in London

Rihanna was seen again leaving her hotel in London where she has just arrived yesterday.
rihannadaily.

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna greets her fans outside her hotel (Pictures)

Earlier today Rihanna was seen outside her hotel again, greeted by a large group of fans. Once again she was spotted wearing a colorful (red) cap and cute skeleton pants.
rihannadaily

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna at Stella McCartney’s Special Presentation

Rihanna is currently at a cocktail reception at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation during London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012.
rihannadaily

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

rihannadaily

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

rihanadaily

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

She looks great in that dress, the other outfits are a big no no.

19-02-2012
V.I.P.

She is so stunning!

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

i love it thanks for those videos

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

aww too cute she's wearing Mel's coat

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna shows off her legs for days as she leaves her hotel in London on Sunday (February 19).

The 23-year-old wore a Levi’s jacket, Joyrich shorts, Alexander Birman shoes, and chic Jonathan Aston from TopShop.

Rihanna had a bit of trouble sleeping last night. “The clouds are purple,” she tweeted. “Let’s try this again! #GOtoSLEEPRobyn.”

Yesterday, Ri sat front row at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation during London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012 at One Mayfair.

Rihanna also recently tweeted a quote from a parody Will Smith account: “We always ignore who adores us, adore who ignores us, love who hurts us and hurt who loves us.”
justjared

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Chris Brown took to his Twitter to wish his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna, a happy birthday.

The 22-year-old Grammy awarded singer tweeted, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!” referring to Rihanna‘s birth name Robyn Fenty.

Rihanna later responded with a “Thanks” and retweeted Chris‘ message.

The musical pair split in 2009 and have been rumored to have reconciled earlier this year.

Rihanna turns 24 today and was spotted this morning leaving her hotel in bright orange stocking suspenders.

Chris is also rumored to be featured on Riri‘s upcoming single ‘Birthday Cake’, drawing criticism from others.
justjared

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna