How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna is all smiles and giggles as she steps out of her hotel on Monday (February 20) in London.

The 24-year-old Barbadian recording artist, who celebrates her birthday today, sported a plaid jacket and orange stocking suspenders while greeting some fans.

Happy Birthday Riri!

It looks like Rihanna will be holding off on celebrating too early and plans to be working today.

“Brit rehearsal went smoove! Next stop, set up studio in a hotel room!” she tweeted. “I’ll be turning 24 making mu$ic!!!”
justjared

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

21-02-2012
tfs star

don't like her outfit, she looks trashy here... and those shoes with socks?!

Last edited by KasiaPL; 21-02-2012 at 02:34 AM.

21-02-2012
backstage pass

What do you think of the Birthday Cake remix ? I'm rather disappointed (let alone the fact that it features Chris Brown, I don't even know if we're allowed to talk about it here because I see some posts got deleted because of that).

21-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDeLit View Post
What do you think of the Birthday Cake remix ? I'm rather disappointed (let alone the fact that it features Chris Brown, I don't even know if we're allowed to talk about it here because I see some posts got deleted because of that).

IA! I already said that i think that this is a mistake. and i really liked the song in the first place. but the remix isn't that good.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna and Chris Brown officially reunite on remixes of each other’s songs “Birthday Cake” and “Turn Up The Music“, respectively.

The 24-year-old Barbadian recording artist, who celebrated her birthday yesterday, wrote on her Twitter, “#RihannaNavy Come and put ya name on it!!!!!. #Teambreezy.”

Chris, 22, wrote, “The pub and excitement of this industry / society is only a surface! Really want us as a human race to unite! Bigger than music!”

The day before, Chris took to his Twitter to wish his ex-girlfriend, RiRi, a happy birthday.
JUSTJARED

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna celebrates her 24th birthday at the Japanese restaurant Nozomi in London on Monday (February 20).

The Barbadian beauty, who wore a chic pair of heel-less shoes, stepped out of a luxurious Maybach car, which had birthday gift bags scattered everywhere.

Earlier in the day, Rihanna was spotted looking cute leaving her hotel.

Ri also responded with a thank-you to ex-boyfriend Chris Brown after he tweeted his birthday wishes to her.

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna‘s heel-less birthday…
JUSTJARED

21-02-2012
fashion insider

Her hair looks so much better up! I'm just going to pretend the remix does not exist.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna leaving the Corinthian Hotel in London (February 21).

celebrity-gossip.net

21-02-2012
backstage pass

What is this?

facebook/fashion.hr

21-02-2012
fashion elite

Is her stylist in vacation ?
Melissa looks great,it great to see her.Lovely shoes.

21-02-2012
tfs star

Hahaha. Horrible!

21-02-2012
fashion insider

She's wearing Givenchy at the Brits.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

i actually like this outfit. its dressed down but theres a kick to it

21-02-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisa View Post
IA! I already said that i think that this is a mistake. and i really liked the song in the first place. but the remix isn't that good.
It is a mistake indeed. I still love her but it makes me mad, and I wish she'd get a bit of backlash for this. It was yesterday and people already seem to have forgotten. She may have thought she was saying a big f*ck off to the media but this is actually a huge slap in the face for her fans and everyone who supported her. Why would she think this was a good idea ? Who let her do this ? I wonder what Jay Z and her record label think about this btw.

I hate how she milked the incident for her career, like when Rated R was released and she conveniently made an interview on Good Morning America about it saying that she cared about the impact she had on young girls. Well, is she really cared she wouldn't do this right now. I'm not saying she shouldn't forgive him but it should be private, getting money and publicity over this is despicable.

Besides, he doesn't make the song any better. Can't stand his falsetto voice.
Oh and the lyrics..his girlfriend must be so pissed

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna