How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-01-2012
V.I.P.

Love the oufit, she looks gorgeous ! And I love her hair. the heels are a bit much though for just going to a game.

09-01-2012
fashion icon

She really is a beautiful young lady

10-01-2012
V.I.P.

I think she looks cute at the Laker game. And I agree, her curly hair is gorgeous.

10-01-2012
on the come up

Cheers! I love her carefree spirit.

10-01-2012
backstage pass

I love the last set of pictures; the hair, the shoes and what I can see of the outfit.

11-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna spotted signing autographs after the Lakers game

Rihanna was seen heading to her car and signing some autographs to lucky fans after the Lakers game in Los Angeles last night.
rihannadaily.com

11-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna becomes the queen of YouTube

Rihanna has overthrown Lady Gaga for the title of “Queen of YouTube“. She has obtained a total of 2,033,848,822 video views, which is over 2 million more than the former leader’s total and growing exponentially. This comes on the heels of Rihanna’s recent crowning of “Queen of Facebook” late last year, where coincidentally she also replaced Gaga. Rihanna is also the “Queen of Digital Downloads“.

So what do these titles really mean? Well, Facebook is the most popular social networking site in the world, therefore Rihanna is the most popular female on the most popular social networking site in the world. YouTube has become the primary source people view their music videos from today, therefore, Rihanna is presently the most popular female video artist.
/rihannadaily.com

11-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna confirms “Talk That Talk” as next single

Rihanna tweeted the single cover of “Talk That Talk” feat. Jay-Z, the 3rd single of her latest album.

Thoughts??
rihannadaily.com

11-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quick News – January 8, 2012

“We Found Love” extends its reign as Rihanna’s longest-leading Billboard Pop Songs No. 1, as the song, featuring Calvin Harris, rules for a sixth frame. That’s twice the total of her three previous longest commands: “Take a Bow” and “Disturbia,” which led for three weeks apiece in 2008, and “Only Girl (In the World)” (three, 2010). Rihanna concurrently debuts on Pop Songs at No. 39 as a guest on Coldplay’s “Princess of China.” The entrance of “Princess Of China” queens Rihanna as the sole artist with the most Pop Songs entries since the Nielsen BDS-based list launched the week of Oct. 3, 1992. Now with 30 visits, she passes Island Def Jam labelmate Mariah Carey (29) for first place.

Rihanna was one of the first celebrities to congratulate Beyoncé and Jay-Z on their first child, a girl named Blue Ivy Carter. She tweeted: “Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih”

RiRi got a new Jeep from Roc Nation, click here to see a picture. Hopefully she will have her U.S. driver licence soon.

Rihanna is featured on the new GRAMMY Awards promotional video. Don’t forget that Rihanna is nominated for 4 awards. It’s still unkwon if she will be at the show on February 12.
rihannadaily.com

11-01-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenysha75 View Post
Rihanna tweeted the single cover of “Talk That Talk” feat. Jay-Z, the 3rd single of her latest album.

Thoughts??
rihannadaily.com[/SIZE][/FONT]
Yep I saw that on Twitter, I'm very pleased with it since it's my favorite song on TTT...I'm so glad it's not "Where have you been"

11-01-2012
front row

Talk that Talk is my favourite as well. She is so pretty and red lipstick really suits her.

12-01-2012
MON
V.I.P.

I love TALK THAT TALK but I hope the video is as legendary as the song. No lips, text and black and white effect

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail

13-01-2012
tfs star

Frank Lothar Lange Photoshoot 2005

starity hu

13-01-2012
tfs star

same source

Last edited by KasiaPL; 13-01-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna