How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Rihanna shows off her toned body in a sexy silver cut out bathing suit while lounging on a boat on Tuesday (January 17) in Hawaii.

The 23-year-old singer, who was spotted the day before hitting the beach in a hot pink dress, recently reached a new milestone on Twitter.

“I love u so much! Can’t believe we’re here already… #12Milli thank u,” Ri tweeted about her huge fan base and new number of followers.

justjared

18-01-2012
front row

^ Woah! Looking incredible in the silver swimsuit, her body is seriously amazing especially when you consider that it is natural (compared to so many other surgically enhanced celebrities).

I like those Armani ads too, the dark hair with fringe really suits her.

18-01-2012
fashion icon

Looking great!! I agree I love her look with the long hair and fringe but I think it'd be too ordinary for her to take up as a hairstyle.

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna left Los Angeles

Beautiful RiRi was photographed arriving at Los Angeles International Airport earlier today (January 14).
rihannadaily.com

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna spotted training in Hawaii

Rihanna was seen by paparazzi yesterday outside her hotel in Hawaii getting some relax and training with her trainer.
rihannadaily.com

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna on a walk in Hawaii (Pictures)

Yesterday Rihanna was spotted going for a walk all alone in Hawaii. Well, along with paps.
rihannadaily.com

18-01-2012
V.I.P.

That silver swimsuit is so sexy. Her body is amazing. Is it weird that I miss her red hair a bit?

18-01-2012
fashion insider

she's totally smoking a blunt. loves itt

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna spotted on a boat in Hawaii

Princess RiRi was photographed wearing a $350 Norma Kamali Sheer-Panel Metallic One Shoulder Swimsuit in Hawaii today. She was on a boat with her friends Melissa, Jennifer and cousin Noella. She tweeted:

“Swimming with Sharks is one of my favorite things I’ve ever done”
//rihannadaily.com

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna spotted on a boat in Hawaii
rihannadaily.com

19-01-2012
V.I.P.

****. she is hot.

19-01-2012
front row

she is...

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna Confirms Coldplay Duet At Grammy Awards 2012

Rihanna has revealed that she will be performing at The Grammy Awards 2012 with UK rockers Coldplay.

The Bajan babe took to Twitter to make the announcement, stating that she will join Chris Martin and Co for a special performance of their Mylo Xyloto collaboration, Princess of China, at the ceremony next month.

RiRi tweeted: “My friends @ColdPlay and I will be sharing the stage for a performance at this years Annual Grammy Awards!” The You Da One singer later added: “WE reached 2BILLION views on @youtube !!! THANK U!!! I’m in a great mood, and I got some GREAT NEWS!!! PRINCESS OF CHINA #GRAMMYS2012.”

As well as their planned performance at the Grammys, the 23-year old and Coldplay are also allegedly taking to the stage together at The Brit Awards on 21st February at London’s O2 Arena.

Adele – who is confirmed to play The Brits – is also rumoured to perform at The Grammys, making her return to the stage since having surgery on her throat.

The 54th Grammy Awards hit the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on 12th February, and will be hosted by rapper LL Cool J.
RIHANNADAILY

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna’s ‘We Found Love’ Scores A Perfect 10 Atop Hot 100
Rihanna’s “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris, remains atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart for a milestone 10th total week at the summit.

The song, which already represents Rihanna’s longest stay at No. 1 on the Hot 100, becomes one of just 11 boasting a solo female lead billing to have ruled for at least 10 weeks in the tally’s 53-year history. “We Found Love” is the first such leader since Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable” logged 10 weeks on top in 2006-07.

Here is the complete list of songs by women to achieve strangleholds of at least 10 frames on the Hot 100 (including two tracks in which other acts share lead credit and one in which two women trade lead vocals):

Weeks at No. 1, Title, Artist, Peak Year
16, “One Sweet Day,” Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men, 1995 (*the longest reign of any title in the chart’s history)
14, “We Belong Together,” Mariah Carey, 2005
14, “I Will Always Love You,” Whitney Houston, 1992
13, “The Boy Is Mine,” Brandy & Monica, 1998
11, “I’ll Be Missing You,” Puff Daddy & Faith Evans featuring 112, 1997
11, “Un-Break My Heart,” Toni Braxton, 1996
10, “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris, 2011 (to-date)
10, “Irreplaceable,” Beyonce, 2006
10, “Foolish,” Ashanti, 2002
10, “Physical,” Olivia Newton-John, 1981
10, “You Light Up My Life,” Debby Boone, 1977

“We FoundLove” maintains its Hot 100 dominance by spending a ninth week atop Radio Songs (150 million audience impressions, down 1%, according to Nielsen BDS), while slipping 4-6 on Digital Songs (140,000 downloads sold, down 24%, according to Nielsen SoundScan).

UPDATE: Rihanna tweeted:

“10 weeks at #1??? Yall are SO good to me, Im giggling rt now! God is #MAJAH always! My fans run dis world!!! Thank u for the LOVE! #WFL”
rihannadaily

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna