How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-01-2012
V.I.P.

Our pal Elias from RebelleRihanna went to french presentation of Battleship movie this week. The special guest was Peter Berg – the movie director himself.

Elias shared: “Peter Berg presented us the main actors – Alexander Skarsgard, Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker and of course Rihanna. He said about her: “She’s a really great actress. I really wanted to cast new actors, someone who is not a big movie star, at least not yet. When Rihanna joined the cast she was really excited about her character and her talent did the rest. I think Musicians are great actors. She definitely can act! She surprised me.”“

Rihanna’s role in the movie is not really glamorous, she has nothing in common with another female character played by Decker. It’s really opposite from the normal Rihanna. But acting came out very easy for her.
Berg said he didn’t want to make another movie about war between humans because he wanted to make it darker – that’s why he’s decided to add aliens.

Mr. Berg also presented some parts of the movie and discussed each of them. At one point he showed a scene featuring Rihanna (“What the Hell is that” scene).

“Raikes is some of a badass I can tell you. Then he said that he wanted to add some humour to his movie, some fun moments. Rihanna definitely got one in the next scene making a joke when everyone in the ship were worried. Even if Rihanna plays a second role in the movie, it is a major role in the fight against aliens. This scene wasn’t even edited yet and it already looked awesome.” – said RebelleRihanna admin.

“Battleship” will premiere in France on April 19th. For more details head over to our french partners RebelleRihanna.com
rihannadaily.com

26-01-2012
on the come up

hmm white tattoos? They look like they've been lasered off...

26-01-2012
tfs star

starity hu

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk

27-01-2012
windowshopping

^^
I love the outfit! So casual and stylish at the same time. Plus she looks so innocent and freshfaced. I am glad she is finally taking a well earned break and enjoying her success.

27-01-2012
trendsetter

i love the latest look! i really love how much personality she can put in a black pants+white tee outfit.

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna to join Brad Pitt’s New Orleans Charity Gala
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event for Make It Right, while guests include Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey, Spike Lee, Blake Lively, Bennett Miller and Djimon Hounsou.

The stars will be out in New Orleans on March 10 for Brad Pitt’s Make It Right charity event, which will raise funds to build sustainable, affordable homes for New Orleans’ families who lost everything to Hurricane Katrina.

Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres will host the event, which will feature performances by Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal. Host Committee members for the event include Djimon Hounsou, Spike Lee, Blake Lively, Bennett Miller, Chris and Jada Paul, Sean Penn and Kevin Spacey. Randy Jackson and Wendell Pierce will co-host the performance event. Parks and Recreation star Aziz Ansari will host the after-party.

The charity gala at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans will not only raise funds for Hurricane Katrina victims, but will also promote Make It Right’s work to provide sustainable housing in Newark, NJ and Kansas City, MO for disabled veterans and disadvantaged communities.

Pitt, who is featured as THR’s cover story, created his Make It Right Foundation in 2007, and through it began building environmentally friendly homes at a competitive price. He organized 21 architectural firms to construct 150 single-family houses and duplexes in New Orleans and gave millions in donations.

He marvels at the result, having seen poor families living healthy lives with manageable bills. “It’s remarkable,” he told THR, “and now we want to take what we’ve learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad.”

Regarding the devastation in the Ninth Ward, Pitt felt “there was a responsibility to make it right, which was not being answered wholly, so I decided to make that a focal point and help families return home — and in the process we started discovering the inadequacies in low-income housing, that it actually keeps a family trapped at a low-income level. There are a lot of shoddy appliances that drive up utility bills to hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and that can make or break a family.”

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

Danny Trejo talks about Rihanna’s new tattoo

Actor Danny Trejo was in the LA tattoo parlor when Rihanna came in to get her “Thug Life” tattoo — and tells TMZ she “didn’t stop saying thug life the whole time she was getting it done.”

Danny says he has no problem with Rihanna’s Tupac tribute because she is “one of the downest female thugs in the world.” Danny says he just kept thinking, “If I was 40 years younger she would be in a lot of trouble.”
rihannadaily.

27-01-2012
front row

I hate those tattoes.

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

Wait....
So those were....real tattoos on her fingers?

Gross.
And stupid.

All of her other tats were so cool. It's almost like she is getting this as some sort of statement for her new "persona" with this album. Like she has to prove to everyone that shes just not some pop star and can really be hood.

just plain stupid to me

27-01-2012
front row

But on the other hand I'm kind of impressed, because she just doesn't seem to care what everyone else thinks.

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

Ha. On the other hand...

28-01-2012
V.I.P.

@Los Angeles premiere of "Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour" by Cirque du Soleil (January 27).

celebrity-gossip.net

28-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna leaving the Christian Louboutin boutique (January 27).

celebrity-gossip.net

28-01-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna reaches 50 million Facebook fans
Rihanna, the most popular woman on Facebook, has reached 50 million fans “liking” her page.

#50MillionRihannaNavyOnFacebook and Rihanna Is Da One became worldwide trending topics on Twitter.

Congratulations, RiRi!
rihannadaily

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, november, rihanna