How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-01-2007
trendsetter

Morgana Welch is also going to write her book too. So exciting!

I got this from her myspace blog: http://www.myspace.com/hollywood_diaries
Her site:http://www.hollywooddiaries.com/

06-01-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahgrace
60swildchild
Thank you so much! I've been dying to read I'm with the Band, so thank you so much. That was so funny! I love Pamela!

Gosh Stable Starr is so mean, and I though she was all kind and sweet, but she's all bitchy afterall. "She thought she invented nipples and pubic hair. "

Don't worry Pamela, I think you're prettier than her! And you're my idol!

I'm not sure but, I think this was when Jimmy already had an affair with Lori, and was about to dump Pamela. Aww, just look at her face, it looks like she's so in love with him.

http://www.geocities.com/lorilightnin1/lori_zep.html
You're welcome. I'll add some more a bit later. She's hilarious. I only have a few more pages to go. She was wildwildwild about Jimmy!

A pic from her book (my favourite):

06-01-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSuperstar
Is Uschi already here??????????????????

She was with Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Jimi Hendrix.....she is also a model, actress, Germany´s sex symbol of the 60´s 70´s, jewelry designer.........her Biopic is coming soon in February!
Thanks SusanSuperstar! Amazing photos (as always). Somehow I think Uschi, Anita Pallenberg and Marianne Faithfull didn't quite fit the role of a groupie. I guess Anita did in the very beginning, since she followed the band to Rome and that's how she met Brian, but she became so much more later. Do you think there will be subtitles for the movie about Uschi? I hope so!

06-01-2007
LOVE

^You are so right...they are sooooooo much more!!!

I´m sure they will release it with subtitles on the DVD!

06-01-2007
rising star

Thanks for those pictures of Uschi! I'd never heard of her before; she's really gorgeous.

06-01-2007
LOVE

^Glad you like her....she´s got her own Thread!

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...schi+obermeier

06-01-2007
trendsetter

Great Pics SusanSuperstar!

Quote:
You're welcome. I'll add some more a bit later. She's hilarious. I only have a few more pages to go. She was wildwildwild about Jimmy!

A pic from her book (my favourite):

AAAAAhhhhh! Thank you! PLEASE post some more & more about Pam and Jimmy please! I've got to know! A lot of wild stuff happened?

07-01-2007
trendsetter

This is funny!

The long ride from Santa Barbara was one of those dream experiences that leave you glowing in the dark. From the moment Jimmy slid his small velvet-clad *** across teh seat of the limo, right next to mine, until the door was thrown open in front of THree Experience, we cooed and giggled like doves in heat. It was a hundred-mile drive, which gave him plenty of time to come out with "all of the lines." He told me he had gotten my number the last time he was in town but was too nervous to use it until the last day, and he called and called but the line was constantly busy. Mmm-hmm. He said he wantted to spend time with m e MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. Tell me more. I kissed and slobbered all over teh inside crease of his slim white arm until he rolled his head back against the plush seat, gasping, "Oh, Pamela, yes, yes, yes." Yeah yeah yeah. He warned me that his previous L.A. girlfriend would probably be in the club and that I would have to give him the chance to "explain" to her about me. Uh-oh.

I climbed out of the warm, dark backseat womb, full of wet kisses and flaming glazed eyes, and found myself in the precarious position of sharing the splendid diinity with Catherine James, the most gorgeous rock courtesan alive. She and I hissed at each other from a dark distance, and beat the old hasty retreat back to my cozy pad, where I tossed around in the sheet with the vision of Jimmy's backyard peacocks strutting across my latticed brain. I was turned inside out, pulsating with creamy pink desire for the most coveted hunk of drool material, but I was too thin-skinned to take the chance of being scorned this soon.

Pamela

07-01-2007
trendsetter

Damn! I typed a lot more but I somehow screwed up. And, man! It's littered with typos but I'm not going to retype it. Instead of typing the sections, I will scan them (should've though of this before... )

I know this has been posted but I just love it

Last edited by 60swildchild; 07-01-2007 at 04:44 PM.

08-01-2007
trendsetter

That was awesome! Awesome! I love how she writes this. 60swildchild, thank you so much! I love you! Karma!!!!!!!!!!!
She had a lot of fun, and I'm so jealous of her. And Jimmy Page is so tempting. Who can resist that guy?
I'm glad you'll scan them! You just made my day!

08-01-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahgrace
That was awesome! Awesome! I love how she writes this. 60swildchild, thank you so much! I love you! Karma!!!!!!!!!!!
She had a lot of fun, and I'm so jealous of her. And Jimmy Page is so tempting. Who can resist that guy?
I'm glad you'll scan them! You just made my day!
You're so sweet, dinahgrace! I will eventually scan as much as you'd like. I just read at the end of the book that she considered Don Johnson one of her major true loves. Anyhow, here are some scans about Jimmy!! Thanks you darling!
The shorter paragraph is a continuation of the above. Enjoy! and I promise I'll scan more later...

09-01-2007
trendsetter

60swildchild You are the coolest! Thank you so much for scaning them, I really appreciate it! I owe you! Pamela is my idol. She makes me want to be a groupie too. I love reading it!

09-01-2007
Soviet Camaro

SusanSuperstar, please post proper credits for your scans as described in the guidelines; "scanned by me" is not enough. Otherwise we will have to remove those nice pics.

11-01-2007
LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSuperstar
Is Uschi already here??????????????????

She was with Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Jimi Hendrix.....she is also a model, actress, Germany´s sex symbol of the 60´s 70´s, jewelry designer.........her Biopic is coming soon in February!

some scans from me:

A letter from Jimi Hendrix to her:
Ok, here are the credits:

The first 6 Pictures are from the Book "Das Wilde Leben" by Uschi Obermaier (Photographer unknown)
Pic No 7 is from Andy Warhols Interview Magazine August 1973 Cover Photo by Francesco Scavullo
Pic No 8+9 is from German NY Magazine 1983 Photographer unknown
pic No 10+11 is from German Twen Magazine November 1968 Photographer unknown
Pic No 12 is from German Monopol Magazine No 1 2004 (First Issue) Photographer unkown)
The Letter from Jimi H. is from Uschi´s Book "Das Wilde Leben"

11-01-2007
Soviet Camaro

Thank you, much appreciated.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, 2010, groupies, november, october, rock