How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise / Celebrity Singers/Musicians
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-06-2007
rising star

hahah
they are classic
bound to always cause a sing-a-long and mega dance off when played!

i liked sporty for some reason.. but was always made to dress up as posh.

wat ever happened to all my posters?

19-06-2007
V.I.P.

I first liked Ginger, but when I found out she was bit of a slag, my favourite became Baby.

19-06-2007
backstage pass

!!!

say you'll be there was the most amazing video to me at the time! I also had the lollipops, and Ginger was my absolute favorite, I used to want a shirt with a Union Jack flag on it, similar to her dress hahahaha

I always felt as though Sporty should have been voted out

19-06-2007
coffee&tv

Urgh I can't believe I threw away the movie

V.I.P.

^Mine 'mysteriously disappeared.' I miss it terribly.

28-06-2007
Unveil Yourself....

OMG it's official, I just saw it on the news even This is from Yahoo News:

Quote:

Spice Girls announce reunion tour

06/28/2007 7:58 AM, AP

The Spice Girls wannabe stars again.
Following a calculated publicity buildup, the original Girl Power group of the 1990s announced Thursday that they have agreed to reunite for six concerts around the world — their first since breaking up in 2001.
Talk of a reunion had swirled for weeks — boosted by Sporty Spice herself.
Victoria (Adams) Beckham (Posh Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) formed the Spice Girls in 1994. They became a global hit.
Chisholm, who had opposed a reunion, recently told the British Broadcasting Corp. she had changed her mind.
"For the first time ever, there is some truth in the rumors. We've been discussing it and it could possibly happen," the 33-year-old singer told BBC radio.
"I've always said, `I don't want to do it, the past is the past. It was amazing, it was magical. We could never recreate it,'" Chisholm said. "But this year people have been talking about it and some of the girls have expressed an interest in doing it." The Spice Girls' 2000 album, "Forever," had weak sales, and they began concentrating on their solo careers.
There's even a vid on cnn.com in the entertainment section!!

twitter.com/ErikP87

Last edited by Mr-Dale; 28-06-2007 at 12:54 PM.
28-06-2007
God Save McQueen

OMG, I'm so excited about the reunion. They were my fifth grade obsession (that and titanic )

I saw them right after Ginger left. It wasn't the same . My friends and I are totally gonna try and see them if they come around the pacific northwest

28-06-2007
Unveil Yourself....

Including tourdates!!!!

Quote:
LONDON - The Spice Girls announced Thursday that they have agreed to reunite for 11 concerts around the world in December and January.
if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['ai_RPdj8Yms-']='&U=13bk5eb9n%2fN%3dai_RPdj8Yms-%2fC%3d598489.10790906.11545755.2896325%2fD%3dLREC %2fB%3d4690758';
They will be the group's first concerts since it broke up in 2001, and the first with all five original members since Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell quit to pursue a solo career in 1998.
The group said shows would be in Los Angeles on Dec. 7, Las Vegas on Dec. 8 , New York on Dec. 11, London on Dec. 15, Cologne on Dec. 20, Madrid on Dec. 23, Beijing on Jan. 10, Hong Kong on Jan. 12, Sydney on Jan. 17, Cape Town on Jan. 20 and Buenos Aires on Jan. 24.
Halliwell, 34, appeared with Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, 33, Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm, 33, Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton, 31, and Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown, 32, to pose for photos and announce tour plans.
"We wanted to say thank you to our fans. It just feels very right for us," Chisholm said.
The group's first single, "Wannabe," was released in 1996 and was followed by a string of No. 1 hits.
But their last album, "Forever," released in 2000 and without Halliwell, fared poorly.

Yahoo News

twitter.com/ErikP87
28-06-2007
Unveil Yourself....

Obsessed!!!

Yahoo News

twitter.com/ErikP87
28-06-2007
Unveil Yourself....

So, you can't buy tickets...you have to register for tickets on www.thespicegirls.com at your nearest location and from everyone who's registered they'll pick the people who are allowed to go to the concert. Of course after payment I so signed up for Koln!!!!

twitter.com/ErikP87
28-06-2007
God Save McQueen

OMG sad. They are only playing two dates in America and I won't be anywhere near LA when they are going to be there. But then again, The Spice Girls could be worth a couple missed classes and a 14 hour drive

28-06-2007
V.I.P.

I wish they did a gig in here in Holland.

28-06-2007
lovely but empty

Have the cities and dates for their reunion been announced yet? Because I HAVE to go. I love them like I did in grade three still, and I'll admit it.

I remember this time I was riding a cab in London years ago and the cabbie told me that he'd driven the Spice Girls to the airport in that same cab and I almost peed my pants. It was the most exciting news I'd ever heard in all nine years of my life.

28-06-2007
lovely but empty

Nevermind. I just saw the post above. My dreams are crushed. Come on! Three dates in the US alone and none in Canada? What are they trying to pull here?

28-06-2007
fashion elite

they were my fifth grade obsession too, posters everywhere, pictures (well actually notebooks filled with their pics), stickers, keychains, videotapes full of their videos, all the albums, vcd of their movie and of course a little group in school who are performing "spice girls" to the parents and rest of the school i was mel b (my hair was curly :p)
it's so weird to see them together again

Tags
girls, spice