How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style / Workshop - DIY - Do it yourself
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-05-2008
tfs star

Feather hair grips
Ok I have seent his hair grips in Urban Outfitters they have little feathers stuck on. But they are £6! Seriously they are tiny, anyway I have loads of hair grips and I found somewhere I can get feathers, but how do i stick the feather to the grip?

04-05-2008
The future is stupid

Adhering feathers to the grips w/a glue gun or using Aleene's tacky glue (dries clear) should work just fine.

27-05-2008
tfs star

Oh I'll tell you how to make them! I make tons of them, mine are a little jankier but they work and are just as cute. Take clips that you make pincurls out of. They have holes on the ends, take some string loop it around, hot glue beads on the ends of the strings, put some glue in the middle of the bead and shove some feathers up there. Make sense? I don't know. But you catch my drift..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
feather, grips, hair