How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style / Workshop - DIY - Do it yourself
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-05-2005
rising star

Aer.
to AS YOU LIKE IT;

They're really tall, like 12 cm. And yeah they rotate while you wear them!
Thanks for loving them.

Hope one day you'll see more of me, at the moment here in The NL everything is going more then fine, I've sold already some and also send some to Belgium and the UK. So if more people would like some

oceanharlot, I love the necklace! Keep it up!

31-05-2005
stories everywhere

yeah, i guess kukui nuts are heart shaped, its not like a perfect heart though... kind of off-kilter.

i think they are so pretty... i went hiking yesterday and sat under a kukui tree... the ground was littered with kukui nuts in all different sizes and forms of decomposition. i was so inspired to make more stuff with them... in a more natural form now. i think i want to buy gold wire and gold "seed" to make castings with to go with just basic blonde kukui nuts... use small pieces of driftwood and sand rocks from the beach to finish them.

V.I.P.

Oceanharlot!!!! Those necklaces are gorg....! You should sell them as your designs. Like instead of designed by me, you can type a _________ creation. Sounds cooler. Lol.

01-06-2005
backstage pass

wow the last few pieces were very pretty, good work!
am thinking of learning how to make my own too - save some money, wear unique pieces and get my long-dormant creative juices flowing again!

04-06-2005
stories everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimkhuu
Oceanharlot!!!! Those necklaces are gorg....! You should sell them as your designs. Like instead of designed by me, you can type a _________ creation. Sounds cooler. Lol.

hehe. i already do that. axle fong. is the name of my "label" I'm starting to think buisness with it... doing everything from purses to jewelry to clothes to shoes... starting with clothing and jewelry first though i believe.

elementary.

ocean i'd be yr first customer !

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_<3_chanel
are kukui nuts heart shaped ?
I think they are...I just ordered a bunch off eBay and they have a weird (weird in a good way) little heart shapness to them.

04-06-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanharlot
hehe. i already do that. axle fong. is the name of my "label" I'm starting to think buisness with it... doing everything from purses to jewelry to clothes to shoes... starting with clothing and jewelry first though i believe.
That would be awesome!

04-06-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Snap! That's what I'm doing too

I get a real buzz out of people wanting to buy things that I made! And on top of that, it's like "Ahhh, THIS is what I'm supposed to be doing."

06-06-2005
tfs star

This thread rules, I cannot let it die.
I love to customise thrift store finds. My latest plan is to put big pink and orange felt dots on a dark coloured tweed men's blazer (resized of course).
I dye and sew buttons on to things, and once painted some gogo boots white with house paint.
I love love love the feeling when someone says "woah, I love your skirt, where did you get it?" and you can grin and say "i made it for thirty cents..."
-G.

06-06-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargirl52
This thread rules, I cannot let it die.
I love to customise thrift store finds. My latest plan is to put big pink and orange felt dots on a dark coloured tweed men's blazer (resized of course).
I dye and sew buttons on to things, and once painted some gogo boots white with house paint.
I love love love the feeling when someone says "woah, I love your skirt, where did you get it?" and you can grin and say "i made it for thirty cents..."
-G.
How skilled am I? I posted this in the wrong thread. Ha, that's what I get for having 6 tFS pages up at once.
What I really meant to say was that I love making my own jewellery. Most of it is quite simple, but I have ventured into some more creative things recently. I will try and get some pictures soon.
-G.

14-06-2005
blue

Quote:
great!! i love all the necklaces you make...

Rebaptising my badness

I've been working on my own jewellery lately, and these are some of what I came up with:

V.I.P.

Those are beautiful Nemova. I love the blue set. How are you going to go about marketing them?

27-06-2005
Rebaptising my badness

Some more:

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jewelry, making