How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style / Workshop - DIY - Do it yourself
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-12-2004
V.I.P.

I also started on this, but the light had died.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg start.jpg (6.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg start2.jpg (10.8 KB, 74 views)

24-12-2004
V.I.P.

Purple they are beautiful as usual. I just showed everyone here at our Xmas party and they agree. Never give up your dreams.

24-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by model_mom
Purple they are beautiful as usual. I just showed everyone here at our Xmas party and they agree. Never give up your dreams.
Seriously, you did that? Thank you so much, I won't!

By the way, did you get your package yet?

24-12-2004
V.I.P.

Not yet but with all the Xmas mail I'm not surprised. I'll be waiting.

Last edited by model_mom; 24-12-2004 at 11:12 PM.
25-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by model_mom
Not yet but with all the Xmas mail I'm not surprised. I'll be waiting.
Sorry, I was just wondering... I sent it nearly a week ago.

25-12-2004
V.I.P.

I've bugged the mailman everyday, he hides when he sees me at the door. I can't wait to get them.

28-12-2004
V.I.P.

so i was sort of bummed out today. just felt lonely and unproductive. i have this huge art assignment coming up that i should be working on but it's so difficult when you have to rely on other people. so rather than just wallowing in self pity i started to make a book because well i like making them anyways and haven't done it enough. so here it is

cover. this is sort of what i wore today. i guess it's sort of about my day and just how i've been thinking and feeling.

i wont explain it all, but i'll just highlight things. i've noticed that i more openly talk to people i've met online and it sort of irritates me that i can't trust people enough here. but then this book is a lot about do i trust people too much? it's like people will say they want to see you and they'll call you and you believe them i stayed home alone for like 6 hours just waiting and guess what both of them blew me off. that's mostly what sparked this, i feel like i just say oh don't worry about it. i dunno.

i feel like i don't have any casual friends. spontaneous friends. well i may have one but she goes back to college on sunday. it's like no one can just hang out, everything has to be planned and organized blah blah blah

here's a red carpet sort of just to formalize things. i love this scan.

there's this guy who seems to be the ringleader of a great deal of people. he goes to a different school but his opinion really seems to jerk people around, not to mention he's the biggest gossip and most flamboyant person i know here. i call him the queen bee of foothill.

so the queen bee didn't really like me for awhlie some of my friends established that he's jealous of me and that he sort of likes me not to mention boyfriend likes me a lottt. so when i say tease...you get it.

i don't know if this page belongs here but it's getting lighter in tone and more of a joke. v is virginity.

books are really for lack of a better word theraputic. just illustrating...i mean just making itself is so rewarding. plus i like just experimenting with more illustrative work, lately i've been really influenced by fashion illustrator...i'll find the name

Last edited by wyatt.; 28-12-2004 at 02:39 AM.
28-12-2004
tfs star

You're a very inspiring person, Wyatt.

28-12-2004
tfs star

I cannot seem to find who drew this, but it's absolutely mesmerising.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...chmentid=26432

28-12-2004
Fierce Flava

I like this but you can tell I cant draw hands for shittles

Last edited by Sephora_Socialite; 28-12-2004 at 03:22 AM.
28-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnine
You're a very inspiring person, Wyatt.
shucks.

28-12-2004
stories everywhere

you guys are doing so much fabulous work! its amazin'!

*channels Aerosmith for a second*

-flips long scarf over shoulder-

princely

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatt.
so i was sort of bummed out today. just felt lonely and unproductive. i have this huge art assignment coming up that i should be working on but it's so difficult when you have to rely on other people. so rather than just wallowing in self pity i started to make a book because well i like making them anyways and haven't done it enough. so here it is

cover. this is sort of what i wore today. i guess it's sort of about my day and just how i've been thinking and feeling.

i wont explain it all, but i'll just highlight things. i've noticed that i more openly talk to people i've met online and it sort of irritates me that i can't trust people enough here. but then this book is a lot about do i trust people too much? it's like people will say they want to see you and they'll call you and you believe them i stayed home alone for like 6 hours just waiting and guess what both of them blew me off. that's mostly what sparked this, i feel like i just say oh don't worry about it. i dunno.

i feel like i don't have any casual friends. spontaneous friends. well i may have one but she goes back to college on sunday. it's like no one can just hang out, everything has to be planned and organized blah blah blah

here's a red carpet sort of just to formalize things. i love this scan.

there's this guy who seems to be the ringleader of a great deal of people. he goes to a different school but his opinion really seems to jerk people around, not to mention he's the biggest gossip and most flamboyant person i know here. i call him the queen bee of foothill.

so the queen bee didn't really like me for awhlie some of my friends established that he's jealous of me and that he sort of likes me not to mention boyfriend likes me a lottt. so when i say tease...you get it.

i don't know if this page belongs here but it's getting lighter in tone and more of a joke. v is virginity.

books are really for lack of a better word theraputic. just illustrating...i mean just making itself is so rewarding. plus i like just experimenting with more illustrative work, lately i've been really influenced by fashion illustrator...i'll find the name
wow, i think thats some very good work there..you got somethign going on

28-12-2004
More Old Skool Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnine
I cannot seem to find who drew this, but it's absolutely mesmerising.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...chmentid=26432
I was looking at the link and I clicked on it and was like, "Hey, I drew that." Thanks for the compliment. I got some new stuff at deviantart, the damn User CP won't let me put it in my sig.

fourboltmain.deviantart.com

More Old Skool Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora_Socialite

I like this but you can tell I cant draw hands for shittles
I am totally digging your style! The hands don't look bad to me, she looks like she can play some mean piano.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lookbook