REVIEW MARCH 1991
- Pretty Woman by Thierry Le Goués, styled by Sophie David, ft. unkwn
- Les Arnaqueuses by Fred Pinet, ill. by T. Perez, styled by Delphine Tréanton, ft. unkwn
- YSL Hommage, see above
- 1991 by Thierry Le Goués, styled by Alexia Silvagni ft. Emma S. (?)
+ a young Nadja Auermann ??
various scans ...
Claude Montana, ft. Kristen Mc ??
Michel Klein ad campain, by Michel Klein
Gaultier Junior ad campain
Chanel ad campain, ft. Christy and Linda
Chanel beauty campain
Une fille, un style, ft. Isabel Marant
YSL Rive Gauche, ft. Angie E
Nadja Auermann ?
Last edited by BerlinRocks; 01-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Sept. 1991 (n° 36)
Christy Turlington by ?, on cover
* guess it's a reprint again ?
ad campain and more ...
* i'll try to post some scans or snaps of the inside and art direction of the magazine. the first era of Fabien Baron at Vogue Paris (under Roitfeld) really looks like that. The "une fille, un style" and the male nudes came later. But current Vogue Paris is, imo, very inspired by the Glamour of the 90s.
- Cacharel, by Sarah Moon (2 still live)
- Linda and Christy for Chanel (this collection is the first collection, in which Karl included denim, i believe).
- A paper about Christian Sisley Restoin line of shirts : Equipement. Featured a picture of a young Julia, and a picture of "Sisley" himself younger.
* read more about the recent relaunch of this line of silk shirt, approved by Carine Roitfeld
- Une fille, un style, ft. Marpessa
scanned by berlinrocks.
Last edited by BerlinRocks; 01-02-2010 at 06:09 PM.
REVIEW & PREVIEW, SEPT. 92
Claudia Schiffer, reine du jour à Monaco * see above
Alfredo Arias by C. Lacroix (ITW)
Simplement Couture, by Marc Hispard, styled by Alexia Silvagni, ft. unkwn (look familiar, but idk their names -u'll have to help me sincerely with the models.)
Féminim très masculin, by Mikael Jansson, styled by Delphine Tréanton, ft. unkwn
+ AD CAMPAINS
DKNY, CHANEL, REDSKINS (with young Frankie Rayder. I think I've already seen this, but this made me laugh, tbh), PLANTATION (they have beautiful ad campains, I'll scan more), Versus (Déjà vu ???).
|1988, 1995, french, glamour|