Here is review of Nov. 94
- Ami ami à Miami by Mondino, styled by Friquette Thénet, ft. ?
- Le cuir rock, by Craig McDean, styled by Alex White , ft. Shalom (déjà vu)
- Nadja, L'ascension d'un top (a review of her career month by month. illustrated by an Irving Penn shot and various covers of early careers).
- Six stylistes, six robes longues, by J. Teller, styled by Venetia Scott, ft. Ms Callum (already posted onto this thread)
- Noir Fluo by Ellen von U., styled by Cathy Kasterine, ft. ??
- Beauté Noire by Thierry le Goués (beautiful portraits !!!)
Also (portraits by Mondino) : Tarantino, Tabata Cash (yes, men !), and Sinead O'Connor.
SEPTEMBER 1993 (n° 57)
- REVIEW -
Cover : Amber, Kate and Shalom by Mario Testino, styled by Carine Roitfeld (picture is originally in color)
-Istanbul by Mario Testino, styled by Joy de Caumont, ft. ? (cannot remember her name)
- Rappelle-toi Barbara by Mario Testino, styled by Carine Roitfeld, ft. Kristen (already scanned and posted in Testino and Roitfeld threads)
- Joli Clown by Satoshi Sakusa, styled by Isabelle Peyrut, ft. unkwn
- 3 femmes by Marc Hispard, styled by Alexia Silvagni, ft. unkwn
- Les demoiselles de la Haute Couture by Mario Sorrenti, styled by Alexia Silvagni, ft. Kate, Amber and Michelle
- La beauté intelligente by Marc Hispard, styled by Carine Roitfeld, ft. Kate (already seen, and often mistaken for a Testino editorial) - Beauty editorial
- Greta by Catalina, styled by Nathalie Cot, ft. Greta (1950s model, has modelled for YSL, Dior and Karl Lagerfeld).
- Cécilia by David Sims, styled by Joy de Caumont, ft. Cecilia
Berllin thanks for all you are amazing is posible you scaning this
Albert (unsnapped), Cameron and Werner topless by Mario Testino (Aug. 1993)
2 complete stories by Mario Testino and Carine Roitfeld
both from Sept. 1992
Blow Up by Mario Testino, styled by Carine Roitfeld
ft. Nadja, Kate and unkwn
* I particulary like the last brunette. Who is she ?
+ YSL Opium (back cover)
On the second picture of Mario's ed, you can spot several b&w portraits by Mario Testino, including one of Claire Dhelens (Vogue Paris editor) at the time she was a model.
scanned by berlinrocks
more to come, later ...
Please note that Kate Moss picture is originally colour, but I don't know what happen ... anyway, it's better in b&w, since my scanner is an old machine i tried to repair myself ........
|1988, 1995, french, glamour|