UK Vogue November 1988 : Tatjana Patitz by Herb Ritts - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
the Fashion Spot / All Things Vintage / Vintage Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2017
  1
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
UK Vogue November 1988 : Tatjana Patitz by Herb Ritts


Scanned by 630redhead @ bellazon.com

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  2
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Clean Cuts
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Model: Linda Evangelsita
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Stphane Marais




Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  3
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Another Country
Photographer: Andrew MacPherson
Model: Tatjana Patitz
Hair: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Mary Greenwell




Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  4
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Wilder Shores
Photographer: Alex Chatelain
Models: Gail Elliott & Unknown
Hair: Mark Garrison
Makeup: Tracey Gray




Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  5
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Optic Nerve
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Model: Stephanie Seymour
Hair: Serena Radealli
Makeup: George Newell




Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
 
03-07-2017
  6
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Undercover
Photographer: William Garrett
Model: Cathy Fedoruk
Hair: Mark Garrison
Makeup: Cathyanne MacAlister



Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  7
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Princely Gems
Photographer: Robert Erdmann
Models: Kara Young & Julie Anderson
Hair: James Bradshaw
Makeup: Tracey Gray




Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
03-07-2017
  8
backstage pass
 
Mai Iwano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England
Gender: homme
Posts: 542
All dead links.

  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  9
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Scanned by 630redhead @ bellazon.com

  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  10
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Clean Cuts
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Model: Linda Evangelsita
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Stphane Marais


Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  11
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Another Country
Photographer: Andrew MacPherson
Model: Tatjana Patitz
Hair: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Mary Greenwell


Scanned by kelles


  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  12
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Wilder Shores
Photographer: Alex Chatelain
Models: Gail Elliott & Unknown
Hair: Mark Garrison
Makeup: Tracey Gray


Scanned by kelles


  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  13
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Optic Nerve
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Model: Stephanie Seymour
Hair: Serena Radealli
Makeup: George Newell


Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  14
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Undercover
Photographer: William Garrett
Model: Cathy Fedoruk
Hair: Mark Garrison
Makeup: Cathyanne MacAlister


Scanned by kelles

  Reply With Quote
04-07-2017
  15
V.I.P.
 
burbuja8910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico City
Gender: femme
Posts: 45,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Princely Gems
Photographer: Robert Erdmann
Models: Kara Young & Julie Anderson
Hair: James Bradshaw
Makeup: Tracey Gray


Scanned by kelles


I hope the links will be work.

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1988, herb, november, patitz, ritts, tatjana, uk, vogue
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2017 All rights reserved.