How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-03-2010
rising star

I love the Aussie products. Never had any issues with them!

09-02-2012
Riot Bug

Aussie came to Spain at the end of last year & I tried a sample of the 3 minute miracle thing & I do agree the smell is awesome!!! I think it was from the frizz miracle line but I'm not sure...

I'm always changing brands when I'm not using hair salon shampoos but Aussie is the more expensive brand you can find around other brands on the same store... cheaper compared to hairdressers brands but I wonder is it worth it? I've been reading all your comments & it seems it makes costumers very loyal so it can't hurt try it... right?

A bit unsure about which line give it a try: the miracle hydration (does repair or just moist?); the frizz miracle (anybody has used that one?); colour miracle (does add shinny that other lines don't?)

girl who fell to earth

edie i use the moisturizing one... and have been using it pretty much exclusively for nearly 10 years now...

it's actually not too expensive in the US, so I'm happy all around with it

23-02-2012
Riot Bug

thanks Chrissy it's not so expensive but compared to the other on the stores where its being sold its the most expensive...
Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll try it!!

rising star

I love Aussie. I wish they made bigger bottles. I have afro hair and use Tresemme shampoo (purely because the bottles are huge and I have A LOT of hair) but I always condition with Aussie.

Making a Mess

I haven't had great luck with Aussie products. I tried their moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never been drier. I was surprised because I had heard great things about this line. One good thing I can say is that I loved the smell.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediewho View Post
thanks Chrissy it's not so expensive but compared to the other on the stores where its being sold its the most expensive...
Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll try it!!
wow aussie has been around forever in the states. its usually been one of the cheapest brands and competes with garnier fructus etc. the 3 minute miracle is definitely the best product they have. i'm surprised it wasnt carried by el corte ingles in spain before... i usually buy the the 3 minute miracle when its on sale for $3 a bottle at drug stores.

backstage pass

In spain the 3 minute miracle costs about 8€ for 250ml when most hair masks from the drugstore brands (pantene, garnier, tresemme,...) are about 6€. The same thing happens with shampoos about a 2€ difference from the drugstore brands. It's not a lot but i do believe its cheaper in other countries and they also have more products. It might be because it just arrived, I've also noticed that most supermarkets i've checked don't sell it yet (eventhough P&G is the one to sell it here and all their other shampoos are on the shelves).

I've been usign the reconstruction 3 minute miracle for a couple months and I'm happy, smells great.

Last edited by lifeis; 28-02-2012 at 08:06 PM.
29-02-2012
V.I.P.

i was about to buy Aussie Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, any experiences?
also Aussie Take The Heath Cream sounds interesting.

Riot Bug

platinumpinkgood tip... I think the miracle product is quite the star of the brand...
im kinda trying to use quite softy shampoos like sulfate free or very good blond protecting ones...

lucy92 I know it was quite shocking... been quite intrigued to try 'em for quite a while...

lifeis do you think they will keep the prizes this way? its a bit unfair isn't it? this reminds me when I have to get some stuff shipped fro San Fran cause here is just quite more expensive!
I also like the smell... it totally sell the product itself

backstage pass

^I'm hoping that with time we get more of their products and that they are both cheaper and sold in more stores.

On a side note, I'm also hoping we (here in Spain) get the eversleek line of L'oreal (which are sulfate free and if I'm not mistaken sold in drugstore for about 8$) soon.

06-03-2012
Riot Bug

^I hear ya...

backstage pass

I can't recommend Aussie's 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioner enough. It's really brilliant and so cheap (£3 a bottle in the UK compared to the £30+ you might pay for the same effect from Moroccan Oil.) I only use the treatment once every two weeks and I alternate between the anti-frizz and heat damage (?) conditioners depending on how my hair's behaving and the weather. I wouldn't recommend using the product too frequently (I think the recommendation is every three washes but I wait longer than that) as it can weight your hair down a bit.

As Kalista and Carysss said, the deep conditioner can leave the bottom layers of your hair a little greasy if it's used a lot. Glad I'm not the only one who found this. I tend to use it and then wash my hair again the next day to get rid of it. Your hair on the wash after you've used the treatment is always lovely, though!

Last edited by mimirose; 05-06-2012 at 10:12 AM.
05-06-2012
tfs star

I use the 3 minute miracle 'luscious long' version, works great on my long/thick hair, especially on holiday when my hair is battered by sea water and chlorine. I first read about it in Victoria Beckham's style book several years ago and have used it ever since.

front row

I love Aussie. So cheap but the quality is excellent. Good to use different shampoos etc to prevent build up so these are ideal.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aussie, hair, products