Aveda - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
27-10-2007
windowshopping

I only use the curl enhancer Be Curly so far and I LOVE it. I don't have real curls, but kind of wavy/light curly hair and never managed to get it into a decent shape. Since I use the curl enhancer though it's so much better!

It's not cheap (about 35$ I guess), but I use it every second day and have been going for half a year now with the same bottle

Oh dear I just see it's only 17,50$, it's so much more expensive here in Switzerland

Last edited by Alaria; 27-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.
29-10-2007
windowshopping

Has anyone used Aveda skincare products?

29-10-2007
windowshopping

Does anyone know how fast Aveda semi-permanent hair color fades? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? thanks!!

04-11-2007
trendsetter

I can't tell you how fast your color will fade since I don't know what the condition of you hair was before the color was applied. But.... when I was in middle school I stupidly did a semi-perm dye MUCH darker than my natural color for Halloween. I went to my (Aveda) hairdresser in tears when it wouldn't wash out. She used these crystals you dissolve in warm water that are a "stripper". They came in packet like oatmeal. I don't remember the official name but it was made by a brand called Ion that you can buy at Sally's Beauty Supply. that was for the heavy duty stripping.

To fade it here is the recipe I followed:

Shampoo with the Hair Detoxifier shampoo mixed with a few drops (like 5) of Active Composition oil.

Storm & Sommer

Aveda's 'scalp benefits' hair series (shampoo, conditioner and serum (scalp remedy)) works wonders - I had a horrible itchy and dry scalp and after I started using the products the itchyness and dryness went away.

pinterest : hanneonpin

Last edited by Hanne; 27-06-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aveda