How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2011
trendsetter

Whoa. She's pregnant? That's awesome. Make sure you get your roots done before she gets too far along to do hair!

16-07-2011
xx

i was just talking to her about when she was going to have kids the last time i was in the salon a few months ago!
i'll probably get my hair done before school starts in late August

~

Georgia Frost

thebryanhillproject.wordpress.com (2)

Last edited by kissablekae; 16-07-2011 at 10:08 AM.
16-07-2011
V.I.P.

^Whoa, I love those pictures. I adore the white blonde hair with the dark eyebrows on her. So ethereal and stunning. That's the kind of look I want to try soon. Thanks for all the new pics

19-07-2011
xx

^ i love the light and dark combo too

~

Frida Gustavsson
she's got that lovely inbetween shade

fashioncage.blogspot, lacingup.blogspot

19-07-2011
backstage pass

I ended up putting some light ombre/tip purple highlights in my hair I showed my hair stylist the Lauren Conrad photo and he showed me a photo he had saved on his Blackberry from the Proenza Schouler show (seriously.. I want this guy to be my BFF he is SUCH a doll) and so we decided to do some purple and lavender

And so we ended up with this..

Again cause I have a crappy webcam you can't really pick up on the super light lavender colour.. but I LOVE IT. I'm so sad that it will probably fade out so fast. I washed for the first time since Saturday today! He also did some more freehand lighter blonde highlighting at the tips and toned my roots to be a bit warmer as opposed to so mousy.

[IMG][/IMG]

19-07-2011
xx

i love it and i love purples, cute tank top btw

20-07-2011
V.I.P.

Yay, teenagexvanity, that looks amazing! Yes, it will most likely fade out very fast but I don't think it should be too difficult to dye it again yourself?

20-07-2011
trendsetter

It will be easy to DIY! But your hairdresser sounds so fun! It looks great!

20-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauphine View Post
They're rows/wefts. What I like to do with extensions is use small rubber bands to make little ponytails where the wig clips are supposed to go in, then clip the tracks in to the hair in between the scalp and the small rubber band. I get the rubber bands used for braiding/cornrows. This way the extension clips can stay in through almost anything.
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely try that the next time

I really love the colour streaks! Looks so cute But actually I'd rather be scared that it does NOT fade quickly enough... What kind of colour is it?

Randomly stumbled upon this old fashion show candid (?) on weheartit.com
Makes me wish for even looonger hair :p Mine goes down til the middle of my back but I have an absolut fascination with long hair... mine just grows out so incredible slowly

weheartit.com

V.I.P.

Jen Aniston must have about a dozen different shades of blonde and brown in her hair but it looks amazing!

justjared

20-07-2011
backstage pass

^ I really like how her front parts are a bit lighter than the rest.
Love honey blonde!

What do you guys think about really extremely white blonde hair like below?
Saw a girl on the train today and even though her hair just screamed fake it looked kinda awesome from the back (hair seemed healthy and well taken care of). I was only shocked when I saw her face then - the tan was even more fake

Estonian blogger Kerti, pics from her blog: http://kertiii.blogspot.com/

trendsetter

I love white blonde hair, i used to rock it, but am giving my hair a rest for a bit. I too am trying to grow my hair out to a really long length. I think once it passes shoulder I may go back. I love when the roots come in and it looks all punky.

20-07-2011
backstage pass

Thanks ladies!

He just used manic panic, so I dont think it'll stay too long? I actually have clip in extensions so if it fades out I can always use some in the clip ins for a fun look when I feel like rocking it

I used to love white blonde but I had it for 2ish years on and off and it pulled a number on my hair and really wasn't all that flattering so I'm pretty anti platinum now. But I used to LOVE it. Every so often I do see a girl who looks fabulous with it and yearn for it, but overall I think it's just too much maintenance and too damaging to keep up longterm. There are also a lot of very trashy people who rock it, although there is a very pretty way to rock it too.

20-07-2011
trendsetter

I use manic panic on my ends. It fades out in about a week or two. And then I put more in. It can be toner'd out if you wind up disliking the color.
My hair is light enough, if I want it white blonde, I just use sun-in on it, a lot. I'm back on to the sun-in actually, I knew I could not make it all summer without picking up a bottle.

22-07-2011
In Bloom

I just dyed my hair, well kind of, with good old L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in 910 Light Ash Blonde. I seriously love that colour.

My hair pulls so much red that I have to use this every 3 months or so, there is absolutely no red to it at all. Yay! I do get roots so I guess I'm naturally more dark blonde (planning to go back to that this autumn).

we were in love

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, blonde, hair, thread