How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-10-2011
backstage pass

my hair's faded a little bit since last week and i'm liking the colour a lot better...i think some of the dull ashy blue from the toner rinsed out so it looks a lot warmer and more variegated now.

also i love that the little bit of damage from the bleaching means my hair doesn't look greasy for 3-4 days and it holds a curl/wave for so much longer! definitely funny switching from drying products like salt spray to oily and damage-control ones like serums and deep conditioner though. and i'm having fun playing around with wearing a lot more eyeliner, since when i had dark hair all that black just made me look sort of like morticia...

(sorry for all the picspam, just so psyched on having light hair again!)

27-10-2011
Riot Bug

lafindesiecle I know the feeling of the welcome back to a clear tone... it just feels so good change!

I'm a bit obsessed with a very light color... which wasnt my goal on the first place... just bit lighter but I do really love the colour of the girl on the most right side... H&M new campaign pic

thefashionspot.com

trendsetter

I've posted pics of Kristin Reiter before, the response was divided, but holy heck I want my hair to look like this:

buzznet.com

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

oh well, I for one love it

29-10-2011
front row

Oke guys I have a question
I love the haircolour of Kenza Zouiten,
But I don't know what shade it is?
Is it Light golden brown or dark blonde?
Here are some pictures

kenza-zouiten.tumblr

29-10-2011
backstage pass

Kenza Zouiten
How I love that girl!!

Unfortunatelly I dont't know what she does to maintain her hair...

But I got another question... did any of u try the Toni & Guy Platinum shampoo? I am so tempted! But I heard that it's highly damaging?

scenester

I'm naturally mid-blond and have been getting highlights at the hairdresser for a long time - until I discovered the Go blonder spray! For dark or mid blondes who want to go lighter, I can really recommend this! I've been using it for half a year now (3-6 days every 6-8 weeks) and my hair looks better than ever. It's not as damaged as it used to be, and gives me a great shade of blonde. And, obviously, it's a lot cheaper (and I don't have to sit a the hairdresser's for 2 hours).

I hope this will never get discontinued!

30-10-2011
trendsetter

I've been using the Go Blonder shampoo - it made my hair really dry. I don't think it was the lightening agents, because all that was is Lemon extract or something, but the formula was not moisturising enough. It did make my hair a half-tone lighter in about two weeks of use.

01-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafindesiecle View Post

also i love that the little bit of damage from the bleaching means my hair doesn't look greasy for 3-4 days and it holds a curl/wave for so much longer! definitely funny switching from drying products like salt spray to oily and damage-control ones like serums and deep conditioner though. and i'm having fun playing around with wearing a lot more eyeliner, since when i had dark hair all that black just made me look sort of like morticia...
I know what you mean. Sometimes having slightly damaged and dry hair like this:

starface

... is so much more fun than having super glossy and soft hair that is really difficult to style. My hair looks greasy after a day already and it's really annoying because my hair looks flat and boring if I don't wash and style it a lot.

@ediewho & dauphine: I love the white blond hair in the pictures you posted! It's my goal to bleach the hell out of my hair until it looks like this someday!

01-11-2011
trendsetter

oy what I wouldn't give to have Kate's hair all the time!

01-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengy View Post
Kenza Zouiten
How I love that girl!!

Unfortunatelly I dont't know what she does to maintain her hair...

But I got another question... did any of u try the Toni & Guy Platinum shampoo? I am so tempted! But I heard that it's highly damaging?

she uses l'oreal s dark blond
she had posted it i think a year ago

01-11-2011
trendsetter

I want to bleach my hair so badly, but you all have to understand something about me, which is that I have 'problems' when it comes to dying my hair, I will just keep going and going until it is absolutely ruined. And then I hate it. And then I dye it again because I am convinced that 'maybe darker will make it look healthier' or 'it's too mousey' and so forth.
In the end I am really better off just not using dye on it at all, ever, period. It just requires herculean feats of concentration to get me to NOT walk in to the beauty supply store on my lunch break (and there are THREE good ones within walking distance of my office).
I even went to the store today on my way home, and luckily ended up walking out without any bleach powder.
I did get a nice bottle of detangler for myself though.

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

bleach is the worst thing you can do to your hair.
it's never a good idea, just think of how bad your hair will be when you bleach it.

04-11-2011
Riot Bug

Psylocke loving the pic you posted of Kate...
Next week it is a new step into the lighting path on a healthy way aka money and time at the hairdressers but way much worth it... now my hair looks so flat that im over wearing hats... even to talk on skype haha
can't wait to go... today i saw a girl who switched to the same hairdresser as I go now and her blond was beyond amazing!

front row

^^ Good luck with the hair lightning (that your hairdresser don't messed up with your hair)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, blonde, hair, thread