How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-02-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediewho View Post
my current blondiness...

*please do not quote images*
very beautiful, love the natural look

Last edited by tangerine; 23-02-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: please do not quote images

23-02-2012
Riot Bug

thanks ThisIsAYes

tfs star

I love love Ashley Benson. And her hair.

My fav!

pinterest.com

22-03-2012
backstage pass

I'm super platinum now! (after like four months of me talking about the process of getting here, hahaha....) Been doing it entirely at home since the first time I went to a salon in October to get the black stripped out.

14-04-2012
tfs star

I have pretty much the same shade of blonde as the girl in Isa`s post. Have anyone tried Tigi Dumb Blonde Color Combat system shampoo and conditioner? I just ordered them since I have been pretty pleased with Tigi`s products before, but I`ve only used their Bed Head-line. Hopefully these are just as lovely, because I got them half of the price they`d cost in here

15-04-2012
Riot Bug

lafindesiecle I've noticed on 'what are you wearing today' topic
that colour looks absolutely fantastic on you!

TommyGirl I've tried other Tigi products too but not that one, please let us know how it works when you try it

Riot Bug

my current blond state...

front row

^^ Nice! Your hair looks so soft & shiny

29-04-2012
Riot Bug

^ thanks LaCapristo
I've been determined for months now to let it grow & take loads of care keeping the right colour... the hairdresser visit though paid its results

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGirl View Post
I have pretty much the same shade of blonde as the girl in Isa`s post. Have anyone tried Tigi Dumb Blonde Color Combat system shampoo and conditioner? I just ordered them since I have been pretty pleased with Tigi`s products before, but I`ve only used their Bed Head-line. Hopefully these are just as lovely, because I got them half of the price they`d cost in here
I finally received my Dumb Blonde products day before yesterday . I tought already I won`t ever get them, since the first part of the parcel came weeks ago, and they were sent at the same time. Damn postal service

Shampoo and conditioner feel great! I can`t say much how they help to maintain the color, because I just got them and my hair is very recently dyed, but at least I can say they smell amazing, you need very small drop of both of them, and hair is very easy to brush after washing. And over all the hair feels great. Just like I remembered Tigi products work

18-05-2012
Riot Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGirl View Post
I finally received my Dumb Blonde products day before yesterday . I tought already I won`t ever get them, since the first part of the parcel came weeks ago, and they were sent at the same time. Damn postal service

Shampoo and conditioner feel great! I can`t say much how they help to maintain the color, because I just got them and my hair is very recently dyed, but at least I can say they smell amazing, you need very small drop of both of them, and hair is very easy to brush after washing. And over all the hair feels great. Just like I remembered Tigi products work
Please, keep us posted about the colour mantining!! Is is quite moisturizing?

V.I.P.

Me, enjoying the sun. Can't wait to get that sun-bleached look to my hair again.

my photo

Simplethings

Maryna Linchuk

twitter.com/#!/marynalinchuk1

04-06-2012
tfs star

^^Omg, this is pure perfection!

pinterest.com

07-06-2012
tfs star

Very nice shades in the last replies

To you who were interested in my experiences with The Dumb Blode Color Combat products: now I have used them a month and my hair has been dyed last time about month ago too, so.. As I said before I love the smell and how they make my hail feel. I also believe they have done a good job maintaining my color, it is still as shiny and my natural "highlights" come more visible, so I feel I won`t dye again for couple months. My own color is pretty light too, but the shampoo and conditioner seem to keep my hair really fresh looking much longer than your average supermarket staff. The only downside is now I have to wash a more religiusly every other day, it is too greasy on the ront on the 2nd day after washing to go out of the door. Maybe the I use too much conditioner, since the shampoo seem to be very conditioning itself.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, blonde, hair, thread