How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-03-2005
rising star

Demise of Kiehl's Wet Look Groom
I hear from my local boutique that carries Kiehl's that the company has decided to discontinue the hair product Wet Look Groom. I'm going to confirm with Kiehl's myself, but the fact that there are only 4 ounce bottles available through the web site tends to confirm what I've been told. Anyone know of a similar product from another company? I'm looking for something that will replicate the volume reduction and mild shaping effect of wet look. Before using wet look I used mousse (vidal sasoon's), which was ok for removing volume, but but less effective for shape and texture. I tried a sample of Keihl's Creme with Silk Groom, don't like it, it doesn't remove much volume. My hair is moderately thick, but when it's at the length I like it gets poofy without the right product. Dense thick brill creme style products don't do the trick. Any suggestions for a wet look groom clone?

13-03-2005
rising star

I have the same problem alas no salvation.
I'm going to call my stylist in the morning so perhaps i'll have some ready answer by noon.

13-03-2005
rising star

Awesome, cigaretiquette, love to hear if you get any suggestions.

14-03-2005
rising star

Death of wet look: reports greatly exaggerated
Thank you for contacting Kiehl's Customer Service. We apologize for any misinformation you may have received regarding the Wet-Look Groom.

The 8oz. size has been discontinued, however we do carry this product in a 4oz. bottle.

If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us at customerservice@kiehls.com or you may call 1-800-KIEHLS-2 (1-800-543-4572) and a Kiehl Representative will be happy to assist you further.

In the meantime we send greetings and best wishes from everyone at Kiehl's.

15-03-2005
rising star

thank goodness
my stylist was an utter bore just stating "most brands do care the same stuff so try searching some more"

thank you for the info

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
demise, groom, kiehl, wet