How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-08-2005
front row

Biotin helps alot, it is what hair is made out of

19-08-2005
lovely but empty

I picked up some sea kelp since it was five bucks and being a waitress as opposed to a Hilton it seemed like the best choice (even though it smells kind of rancid, haha). I also got this shampoo called Shen Min which is supposed to be really good for healthy hair, and after using it once it's already wayyyy softer and more manageable. Thanks for all your help everyone!

12-09-2005
fashion elite

Well, I read in teen vogue that Pat McGrath recommends taking vitamin A for healthy skin and hair.

My hair doesn't grow fast. Not at all. I mean.. it's grown probably 5 inches in the past 9 months.

But, I've been taking the vitamin A for almost a month now.. and my hair had 1/4 of an inch blonde roots coming out!... I've never seen my hair grow this fast before!

If anyone's wanting their hair to grow fast.. vitamin A works

14-09-2005
V.I.P.

I am soooooooo going to try this!

14-09-2005
windowshopping

I swear this works, go to sleep wearing a PONY TAIL. Wear it like that at home if you can too! The pulling on your hair makes it GROW. Or even better, if you can get one of those banana clips that really puts tension on it use that!

21-09-2005
backstage pass

ok this is one ofthe weirdest thiongs i have read for making ur hair grow faster i myself haven't tried it but if any of u do please coment on if it worked.
you take a onion an cut it in very small squaresand put them in ur normal shampoo bottle u let it rest for 15 days and then u use the shampoo as normally. The girl said that ur hair only smells like onion while wet once dry she coments it doesn't smell. She also says she tried it and had good results (her hair started groing about 1.5 cm to 2cm a month)

if any of u try it or have heard of something similar please post the results

21-09-2005
V.I.P.

There are these supplements that horses take to make their tail and mane grow super fast and used for horse dressage shows. I've heard some celebs take it to make their hair grow superfast and it really works. Majandra Delfino (aka Maria from Roswell) grew her hair from chin length to waist length in about 6 months.

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
24-09-2005
backstage pass

wow that sounds amazing but is that ok? I mean the product is though for horses not humans. Imean it doesn't some how have sides effects or something?also does it make all ur hair grow so fast or just ur head hair? o and were can u buy that stuff and whats its name (if it has no side effects)

24-09-2005
The mod squad

I long hair. Can't help staring at any girl with long hair, it's just so beautiful !!

windowshopping

if you're scared about taking in horse medicine, try the alternative and use mane and tail shampoo. All of my friends agree that their hair grew longer and thicker.

24-09-2005
backstage pass

that sounds less risky, but what is the name of the product and wear can u buy it?
thanks for the info.

24-09-2005
front row

I used to have hair down to my waist, I thought my hair never grew and complained constantly, it allways seemed to be by the waist. Then I cut it shorter and colored it and now I'm cursing over how fast it grows! I can't see it properly on the bottom, when I look at the overall picture but when I look at the roots the new color gets further away from the root every day

|/mirror queen\|

Yep, letting colored hair to grow is the bad part of the picture!

Since i stoped dying i no longer bother about this, and another good thing is that i can leave more time between cuts because it doesn´t damage as fast as it did before.
But i love dyied hair!!! I´m just going trough a fase in witch i like it in the original colour!

And whenever i feel bored, i just do a glossing, wich is basically colour that doesn´t change the original one, and doesn´t bleach the hair, so it washes after like 15 washes and voila, your natural colour again!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_bubble
There are these supplements that horses take to make their tail and mane grow super fast and used for horse dressage shows. I've heard some celebs take it to make their hair grow superfast and it really works. Majandra Delfino (aka Maria from Roswell) grew her hair from chin length to waist length in about 6 months.
Is this a crazy people thread? Look at what AsYouLikeIt said! And please don't take horse food and dance under the moon.... Hair grows 4-6 inches a year but slow in the summer and fast in the winter.

24-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaInLondon
And please don't take horse food and dance under the moon

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
encouraging, growth, hair, products