How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-07-2005
rising star

Frederic Fekkai
Has anyone ever been to one of his salons? If so, do you know which brand of hair coloring they use? I'm curious to know, and they don't have an email address on the webpage Thanks!

02-07-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adore
Has anyone ever been to one of his salons? If so, do you know which brand of hair coloring they use? I'm curious to know, and they don't have an email address on the webpage Thanks!
I've been in New York. I didn't have my hair coloured but I know that they don't use L'Oreal.

if that helps any....

08-07-2005
V.I.P.

i've had my hair colored and cut there (nyc), but i don't know what coloring products they use... i just know they use their own frederic fekkai shampoos, conditioners, styling products, etc.

17-03-2009
fashion insider

can anyone tell me your experience with fekkai shampoos/conditioners?

i've used the styling products for a very long time (glossing creme, glossing spray and styling cream for curly/wavy hair), but i've always used cheap shampoos and conditioners. i think my hair is thinning at the ends, and when i started using a pricey shampoo (that is popular in spain; i forget the name), my hair looked worlds better. i want to use a quality shampoo and conditioner to try and maintain my long hair. thanks!

fashion icon

Has anyone ever tried Fekkai shampoo or conditioner ??

windowshopping

Edita I used to buy John Frieda which I thought was expensive. But about a week ago I bought the Protein Mask and Glossing Cream (at Douglas) and I used both twice. The mask is definitely worth the money. I love how it smells and it works wonder for my damaged hair (it reminds me of really elastic rubber, still searching for a decent short haircut) I'm going to buy more from the Protein RX line but I'm not sure about the Glossing Cream. I know that there are lots of people who love it, so maybe my hair's just too damaged. It doesn't seem to anything to my hair.

Last edited by squeak; 04-03-2011 at 08:26 PM.
10-03-2011
fashion icon

I want to buy the conditioner from the Protei RX line but it costs 20€ - just for a conditioner it's crazy but i hope its worth it! Thank you

windowshopping

A few days ago I got the Daily Fortifier and conditioner as well. I still think their Mask is much better. The Daily Fortifier makes my hair greasy and the conditioner is nothing in comparison to the mask Just my 2cents, hope it works for you! Everyone is individual (;

29-07-2011
backstage pass

the glossing cream is absolutely amazing!! i want to try some of the marine summer hair line soooon

windowshopping

I agree, the glossing cream is amazing! I want to try out some of the shampoo, and now the mask thanks to this thread!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fekkai, frederic