How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-06-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla fairy
^ use anti-frizz serums, wrap ur head before u sleep and rinse it with a full glass of cold water with one tea spoon of honey melted in it (the amount of water depend on ur hair length actually)
that will define ur curls, waves of whatever, makes ur hair glossy and firzz-less
how much water should i have for shoulder length hair? when do i do the rinsing? after conditioning?

21-06-2006
front row

I would say rinse with 2 cups of water especially if your hair is thick because it just enough to dilute the stickness from the honey but won't rinse out all the conditioner...it leaves a thin layer to protect your hair all day.

21-06-2006
fashion insider

great - i'll try it - thanks!

22-06-2006
trendsetter

My hair's been natural for the last 2.5 years..I've been blowdrying it after washing it for about a month or so..but no dye/straightening really..I gotta give up the blowdryer again..it dries out the hair, but I'm often impatient! naturally curly hair woo woo!

23-06-2006
front row

I tried rinsing with a mixture of cold water and mild olive oil...its leaves your hair really shiny and soft..especially if you slept in your conditioner the night before. Be sure though to use cold water so that the old will not float around and make sure that its a mild oil...I'm not sure what the reg. stuff will do...

05-07-2006
front row

What celebs are still wearing there hair natural nowadays..mostly singers/songwriters if any...you guys post your pictures :p

13-07-2006
trendsetter

I'm in the same boat. I dyed my hair from brown-black to red a few months ago. It looked great for a while, but washed out and is pretty unflattering. I don't really want to dye it again, because I realized the most flattering thing is my undamaged natural hair. But this color is getting to me! I might get it dyed again, atleast I wont have two kinds of ugly going on...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
colour, hair, natural