Hair Stylist preferences - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-11-2003
V.I.P.

Looking back, I think all the hairdressers I've been to have been men with one exception. I prefer a male stylist. Perhaps it's just what I'm comfortable with. I love having a man wash my hair.

rising star

My hairstylist is a woman and she is awesome. The important thing to note is if they get continuing education... Like my stylist go to new york at least 2x a year for training on the latest hairstyling techniques....

27-11-2003
rising star

my worst haircut was from a woman,

but my favourite stylist is also a woman, altough shes just had a baby so wont be doing my hair.
as i do quite a bit of modeling for my salon, i get most of the art directors cutting and colouring my hair and have been with them so long that they know me well enough to know what i like. i just mentin a few ideas and they tailor me a cut that will work, and turn heads of course

28-11-2003
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Alejandro+Nov 20th, 2003 - 12:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Nov 20th, 2003 - 12:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Nov 20th, 2003 - 2:25 pm
but tomorrow im going to have it done by a gay guy from vidal sassoon
uuu...

I cut my own hair, and when I cant, I call Oribe and he comes to the dorms and do my hair [/b][/quote]
Alejandro, tell him to come by my house when he's done and before he goes to Ms. Lopez' house..

12-12-2003
rising star

I personally go to a guy...and yes he is gay.... but I think it has to do with thier education....like do they do continuing education....do they do competitons to keep thier juices flowing, are they associated with a hair care company? Alot of things go into it not if they are a guy or a girl or gay or straight

12-12-2003
V.I.P.

i agree with ele le

btu i cut my own hair

Mannikin

Though, lele makes an excellent point men do somethings much better and women vice-versa.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair, preferences, stylist