How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-04-2004
rising star

i use it. i don't know if it's supposed to do this, but it makes my hair less puffy and frizzy and people have asked if i've done anything with my hair because it looks really shiny and it looks like a got it tinted or something. i'm using the espresso one but i want to try the different kinds once mine has run out, just to see which is most effective. and the conditioner smells sooooo good

31-05-2004
V.I.P.

ok this is gonna come as a surprise from me.. but since i m being honest here you go:

i tried the shampoo, loved the smell and texture...

but here is my dilemma:

my hair is extremely fine and ultra straight.. and after using the shampoo my hair became worse..;it weighed my hair down big time

im passing it on to my mum whos got frizzy hair. hopefully itll do wonders on her

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
31-05-2004
scenester

i use it tooo most of my have is brown but i have a few blondish light brown highlights and it kinda made them look dull and not as shimmery as they were before.....

31-05-2004
& b

I it

It made my hair so soft and shiny...and my ends were soo ...not anymore babe

trendsetter

Yes, infact I'm using ot right now. It' s a very good product it makes my hair very shiny , soft and managable, but doesn't really change the shade or color as much. But, I would definately try it.

10-06-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by kora78@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:21 pm
Yes, infact I'm using ot right now. It' s a very good product it makes my hair very shiny , soft and managable, but doesn't really change the shade or color as much. But, I would definately try it.
But I have seen my hair looking a bit lighter actually... but it looks like when you put Sun In on your hair, and gives you copperish tones ... I dyed my hair two days ago cause of it, I don't like my hair to look like a coin

front row

I second whoever didn't like the shampoo. I didn't think it was really cleaning anything and it weighed my hair down too. BEWARE OF THE SHAMPOO!!

14-06-2004
scenester

I finally bought 2brilliant Brunette" Shine Release Shampoo and Conditioner and it's just great. My hair is shiny, soft and looks just "wow"! I can highly recvommend that "Brilliant Brunette" stuff...

14-06-2004
front row

at first i wanted to use it, but i also have thin and straight hair and i dont want to weight it down anymore. maybe when its longer and im going for that type of look. i dunno about now though.

19-06-2004
tfs star

I've been wanting to try this since I first heard about it but haven't gotten around to it yet..I don't know what one to buy since my hair is like a medium brown and it's fine but curly and ultra frizzy..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sounds like the shampoo is suited more towards people with thicker hair...

I use the straightening balm, but sometimes if I use too much it goes a bit greasy. (and that is still only using a small amount of product) My hair is very temperamental though, it's a pain sometimes

trendsetter

I use their Satin Shine finishing creme once my hair is dry and it works wonderfully. But I have very thick curly hair...I think it might be too heavy for finer hair. And smells quite pleasant. But I haven't noticed a change in colour, just much more shine.

15-08-2004
rising star

i have straight black hair, would this work on my hair?? did anyone that tried this have blackish hair?

17-08-2004
V.I.P.

my sister tried this brillant brunette and she loved it! I didn't though cause I'm blonde and happy with my current shampoo

windowshopping

I love this stuff! My hair is as soft as a child's now I have even noticed my hair slipping from the clip if I put it up at night just like it did when I was a young girl. So soft it just slides right out. I do have very thick hair though as someone commented it does seen to be good for thicker hair.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brilliant, brunette, hair, products