How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-08-2009
Riot Bug

the keratine liquid spray is making wonders with mny hair... i highly recommended it for people with a damaged or weak hair...

24-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ Reading your story on the previous page, I actually experienced the same thing. I always get bored with my hairstyle so quickly... I'm natural a very ashy blonde,more brunette actually. But I tried everything, from black to light blonde, to red to auburn... My hair wasn't suffering as it's quite thick naturally (thank god! I always hated this, but now I'm really happy about it) but then I cut it And well, because of the fact it is so thick, it gets more curly and frizzy the shorter I cut it. I grew it out again, but I had to use the straightening iron almost everyday, so this is why my hair is pretty damaged now. I'm back to my natural hairolour and also to the lenght I want to have it, but I just hate the fact it's so unhealthy And I really don't want to cut it anymore!
So, well... I'll probably try out the Keratine Spray!

Riot Bug

^I know when u do change so much its like your hair says hey!!! stop it and slow down... and yu gotta get some basic repair products and wait and try of being creative with what you have without the temptation of the continuous changes hehe... ive been there... it was one moment that i was so tired of waiting but now i see pictures from myself of that era and i wonder why i didn't enjoy it more hahah...but noooo im not gonna cut it massively or dying it massively in a loooong time... well i hope so...

we gotta be stronger than our hairs

Riot Bug

^ I thank u here nijuyanah as ur profile is private and i don't want to disturb...
well beleive me.... when i got into the hairdresser my hair was a total mess up... I was like HELP with this mess... And yeah radically the change has been for good but my stylist recommended me to keep using all caring products i have cause for some circumstances i have my hair specially sensitive right now so i have to take care... and she told me just to use keratine at the end of the hair and well yeah keep using repairing products of all kinds now and then... not just that...so well... i hope to have revive my damaged hair with this...at least it seems to and my mother and friend from here Trizzia have said so... although i have to keep with the caring...

THE STRANGER

I have annoying, thick, messy hair with a bunch of split ends. I hate brushing it cause my hairs drop like mad. I want straight hair! But whenever I get it "straightened" it goes back to being wavy within 2 months.

...But then I found Kerastase and my hair doesn't suck that bad anymore.

22-10-2009
fashion icon

I don't know what is up with my hair recently. It has a mind of it's own. I'm really struggling to tie it up because (and i know this will sound really ridiculous) but it's too soft

30-10-2009
V.I.P.

I got my hair cut on Tuesday and it's too short. I want it back!

trendsetter

my hair is so out of shape right now, it is terrible...

tfs star

my hair was completely breaking off due to bleach, but i've left it alone for like 6 months and it finally feels like it's healthy again.
back to blonde!

05-11-2009
rising star

My hair grows soooooooo slow so I have to put up with this over- processed hair for way to long, and it makes me reluctant to get regular trims, so I spends hours just cutting individual split ends to retain length

06-11-2009
V.I.P.

i dont know what to do with my hair...i want to colour it (ive had all colours) but i dont know if i should stay a redhead, go white-blonde or go black again...ugh...my hair right now doesnt even have a colour...its washed out red with my dark-blonde roots coming through

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatglitters View Post
My hair grows soooooooo slow so I have to put up with this over- processed hair for way to long, and it makes me reluctant to get regular trims, so I spends hours just cutting individual split ends to retain length
i know how you feel my hair was very short 2 years ago and i hated it. now its finally longer again but the ends arent exactly healthy. but i just dont want to cut it again... frustrating.

11-11-2009
backstage pass

Too bad I can;t just wear a cap/hat/beenie/anythig until my hair is longer. I don't like it this short, and the inbetween length that follows is even worse...

12-11-2009
front row

^I know what you mean. That it's-short-but-not-short-enough-nor-is-it-long-enough length. Tres ANNOYING!

20-11-2009
fashion insider

i hate my bangs. they are not short and not long but i want them out of my face. they look so ugly!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair, hate, rant, thread