How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-12-2009
V.I.P.

^ Same here. But my "facial framing" layers are just the reminder of the bangs I had last year... my hair doesn't grow fast enough it seems

And I swear by the Fekkai glossing cream

11-12-2009
fashion elite

I think it's a hard style to pull off,especially if your really is really thick or really thin.Christy Turlington in Catwalk pulls it off though!

19-12-2009
front row

I love this kind of hairstyle. But it shouldnt be too long!

20-02-2010
front row

I want my hair like this. I have many layers so it takes a long time...

08-03-2010
THE STRANGER

I am so inspired by Devon Aoki's hair. It's long, straight, one length, shiny and perfect

jjb

27-03-2010
V.I.P.

I love Leigh's hair. I have thin hair so I can't pull of long one length hair it gets so flat.

03-04-2010
front row

Devons hair is gorgeous! Thanks for posting michyed.

I went to the hairdresser (is this correct engl?) few weeks ago and she told me my hair would be 'ugly' for a year. BUT it grows faster than ever before so hopefully it will only take half a year before it will be one length. Really hope so!

31-01-2012
tfs star

I love long hair and I would like to have long layers, I mean starting below chin level and down from there. But it´s tricky, because when you say "layers" to your hairdresser you end up invariably with a lot of shortish hair, they get pouffy and you regret it for loooong months.
If you have a lot of hair in long you need layers, specially if your hair is not stick straight. If you don´t layer your hair your´re a slave to the iron, or your hair becomes pouffy with a "triangle" shape.

31-01-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by newprincesita View Post
I love long hair and I would like to have long layers, I mean starting below chin level and down from there. But it´s tricky, because when you say "layers" to your hairdresser you end up invariably with a lot of shortish hair, they get pouffy and you regret it for loooong months.
If you have a lot of hair in long you need layers, specially if your hair is not stick straight. If you don´t layer your hair your´re a slave to the iron, or your hair becomes pouffy with a "triangle" shape.

I have this problem!!! I get the horrible triangle shaped "dog ears" hanging on the side of my head when I have long hair because its so thick! I am growing my hair out and have medium layers in... long layers so far are really unnoticable and still give me that triangle look!!!

--------------------よろしく!--------------------
04-02-2012
fashion icon

I took 7 inches off of my hair recently (in two trips to the hairdresser,all at once is too scary a thought!) and my hair is now finally all one length,aboout 3 inches past my shoulders. I would say that my hair is in a pretty decent condition,but I've noticed it's pretty prone to breakages. Does anybody know of any products that are specifically for long hair? Or have any advice?

04-02-2012
tfs star

One length hair rules!

04-02-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfairy View Post
I took 7 inches off of my hair recently (in two trips to the hairdresser,all at once is too scary a thought!) and my hair is now finally all one length,aboout 3 inches past my shoulders. I would say that my hair is in a pretty decent condition,but I've noticed it's pretty prone to breakages. Does anybody know of any products that are specifically for long hair? Or have any advice?
I keep hearing good things about Aussie and they have a line called Luscious Long. Haven't tried this one myself yet but it definitely sounds like it's worth a try!

05-02-2012
fashion icon

Ahh thank you! I used to use Aussie but it completely slipped my mind that they have a long hair range. Shall be giving it a go!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair, length, long