How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-10-2007
tfs star

Tha is a nice colour.

15-05-2008
V.I.P.

It is

I'm already a redhead, this colour:

windsorbeauty

But I want to go this colour:

myspace

I'd need to bleach my hair for that, does it worth it?

15-05-2008
fashion insider

would you really need to bleach your hair?
I love Alison Sudol's hair, too. Soooo gorgeous!

15-05-2008
tfs star

I have a fairly recent obsession with red hair and wish it was easier for me to go from dark brown to red without needing to lighten it, but I wouldn't want to be bothered with having to lighten and dye it or the upkeep of the color.

15-05-2008
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeFrancoise View Post
I have a fairly recent obsession with red hair and wish it was easier for me to go from dark brown to red without needing to lighten it, but I wouldn't want to be bothered with having to lighten and dye it or the upkeep of the color.
I don't think you have to. If you go to a good colorist. I've dyed my hair all different shades of red. My natural hair color is auburn, but it's a bit lighter, right now. I've never had to lighten it before coloring it.
I do wonder how much more intense the color would be if I had, though.

15-05-2008
V.I.P.

I was told I have to bleach it if I want to change so drastically So I did As I know, you can only go two-three shades lighter without lightening

22-09-2008
tfs star

I decided I'm getting a henna hair dye to get my hair at least somewhat red. Since my hair really takes dye well I'm hoping it'll be redder than how darker hair normally comes out with it. I thought it would try it out and if it's not that close to the red I really want, I'll probably go to a beauty school I've gone to get it done there later. I was hoping for something to similar to Audrey Marnay's hair in her Lula editorial.

16-12-2008
trendsetter

^how did the henna go? I want to do henna . I have black hair dye on me but its been like 2 in a half months since I've dyed my hair and I've been hesitant in getting it done because I read that your hair can turn to a yucky green color if you use henna on color treated hair? I would love to know how it went and what kind of henna you used?

16-12-2008
tfs star

I tested the henna to make sure I avoided an entire head of green hair. It didn't get my hair as red as I would like but my hair does have a nice red glow in the light. I didn't actually get the henna I meant since someone got the color for me and they didn't have the one I meant in the store. The one I got was Surya henna Brasil Cream. One thing to look for is that it not have chemical salts. That's what is supposed to be what puts someone in danger of ending up with green hair if someone has used a commercial dye. This is the one I really wanted but apparently it isn't in the store and I haven't gotten around to ordering it online.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/henna-Hai...efault,pd.html

18-12-2008
V.I.P.

Well, my hair has actually been dark auburn for awhile. It's definitely something I don't regret. I already have a few blonde highlights around the front that I'd like to enhance--either that or I'd like to dye the underside of my hair black. There are tons of redhead cartoon bombshells; let's not forget Jessica Rabbit, who was basically an animated, red-haired Veronica Lake look-alike. Have I mentioned how much I love them both?

tfs star

Update for my last posting: I actually finally got around to going to Sally's Beauty to see for myself if they really didn't have the one I originally almost had bought anymore and I was right in thinking I would find it if I went myself so I'll probably use this week so I can actually say how that one turns out.

20-12-2008
tea time

i was white blonde but got abit bored of it and if i want to grow my hair im going to have to stop bleaching it because i was keeping it short so i could keep cutting the damage off

so im currently sitting with this colour of feria on my head

festive red hair here i come

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/
20-12-2008
Storm & Sommer

credit please E.I.R.

pinterest : hanneonpin
20-12-2008
tea time

credit: www.loreal-paris.co.uk

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/
20-12-2008