How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2006
backstage pass

does anyone use Aveda rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner? I bought gallon size bottles because I love the smell. But it leaves my hair looking and feeling awful. Like theres a coat of film on it making it flat and feeling yucky.

09-01-2006
windowshopping

Ohh, I think I'll try some Aveda conditioner soon.

I used to use Garnier Frutis but I read in another forum that is isn't good and from what someone else said here, I guess it was good I stopped using it, so I decided to try Tresemme and my hair is still not wear I want it to be.

09-01-2006
front row

I like Origins Knot Free Shampoo and Knot Free Rinse Conditioner,plenty of suds and very moisturising. Smells like real peaches

09-01-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xikry5talix
Ohh, I think I'll try some Aveda conditioner soon.

I used to use Garnier Frutis but I read in another forum that is isn't good and from what someone else said here, I guess it was good I stopped using it, so I decided to try Tresemme and my hair is still not wear I want it to be.
I would advise AGAINST Tresemme as well!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen
does anyone use Aveda rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner? I bought gallon size bottles because I love the smell. But it leaves my hair looking and feeling awful. Like theres a coat of film on it making it flat and feeling yucky.
ugh, i get that too when i use that shampoo. the best advice i can give you is to just rinse your hair REALLY well.... and by that I mean take longer to rinse it then you do to actually wash it.

16-01-2006
rising star

L'Oreal Elvive.

25-01-2006
windowshopping

man, DON'T buy fredrick fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner....its way expensive and all it did was make my hair greasy . I had to wash my hair an extra day a week just to keep it from looking like I couldn't afford my water bill.
not soft or glossy at all. they should call it fredrick fekkai greasing shampoo....

05-03-2006
trendsetter

Hi! I'm asian and have verry dark brown hair but not black (natural color),
What kind of brand is the best for asians hair? thankx

05-03-2006
windowshopping

MY hair in the pass used to be very strong n volume but i guess due to not taking care of my hair and goin tru so many color dye to my hair, it is now becoming very brittle and fine .. i was wondering what shampoos outta there are there for me to try = i'm currently using the nioxin daily shampoo and the scalp therapy conditioner. as i have recently highlighted my hair i started to use tresemme color conditioner ? i find that tresemme is quite good product outta to use maybe i have been watchin too many Project Runway .. seeing that they have great hair on the show lol .. anyway let me know your 2 cents on Tresemme and other brands i should use.

18-03-2006
front row

ive just started using matrix's sleek.look range (in the orange bottles) and im finding its making my roots a little greasy...does anyone else find this? i know the easy answer is not to use it on the roots, but i have such frizzy hair, i really need conditioner all over!

19-03-2006
V.I.P.

I use silicone/enzyme/sulfate free shampoo atm..it's good..and conditioner with wheat protein.

19-03-2006
|/mirror queen\|

The best conditioner ive used so far its Aussie 3 minute miracle and Kanebo Tsuya Coat
they are both fantastic

trendsetter

i used fekkai shampoo and conditioner, but now i use herbal essences and vo5 oil and also fekkai glossing cream.

i don't think you're worth a second glance.
19-03-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofialuv
The best conditioner ive used so far its Aussie 3 minute miracle and Kanebo Tsuya Coat
they are both fantastic
i love the aussie 3 min. conditioner. it's cheap, too - i think i paid $2.99 at target.

19-03-2006
front row

anybody try any of the dry shampoos out there? i'm one of the lucky ones ( ) blessed w/oily scalp and dry ends which means i have to wash my hair everyday if i don't wanna look like i dipped my head in a vat of oil (sorry...i know that's gross). i'm thinking a dry shampoo might be the solution. i know that klorane and bumble & bumble make some.

any advice/recommendations?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
conditioner, shampoo